In the name of Allāh,
the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Peace and Blessings of Allāh on Mohammad.
Allāh–the Glorious and the High,
Lord of the worlds
Mohammad–who brought the world
to our feet and eternity to our arms.
“Now They Call Me Infidel”
“Cruel And Usual Punishment”
Now they call me infidel
Cruel and usual punishment
1. Khwaja Nazir Ahmad, Jesus in Heaven on Earth.
2. Encyclopaedia Biblica, p. 1880, Section G., Westcott and Hort, The New Testament in the Original Greek, Appendix).
3. The Bible/Christ is for Jews only until the coming of the COMFORTER at which time Jews are to follow this Comforter who will guide them into “all truth”–(John 14:16; 16:13). Previous to this teaching of Jesus, God had decreed that kingship and prophethood would depart from the Jewish people at the advent of Shiloh–(Gen. 49:10); Moses foretold that God will raise up a prophet like him (Moses) whom the Israelites are to follow–(Deut. 18:15, 18-19); and Jesus further said that the kingdom of God shall be taken from the Israelites and given to another people–(Matt. 21:43). And this Shiloh, prophet like Moses and the Comforter have been shown to be the Prophet Mohammad. (See Prof. Abdul Ahad Dawud –the former Reverend David Benjamin Keldani– Muhammad in the Bible, and Abdul Haque Vidyarthi, Muhammad in World Scriptures, Vol. 1). In Deut. 18:18-19 of the Bible Moses made it clear that God says all those who do not follow this prophet like him that, “whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him” (i.e. they will have to answer to God for not following this prophet–Mohammad). And in what seems to be a reflection of this decree of God, the Prophet Mohammad is reported as having said: “he who amongst the community of Jews or Christians hears about me, but does not affirm his belief in that which I have been sent and dies in this state (of disbelief), he shall be but one of the denizens of Hell”–(Muslim Vol. 1, #284). While all prophets of God taught Islam –peace and submission to God– Islam was perfected only through the Prophet Mohammad: “This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favour to you and chosen for you Islam as a religion–(Qur’an 5:3). Thus, as Islam (as taught by the Prophet Mohammad) is superior to all religions, whoever needs another religion it will not be accepted: Surely the (true) religion with Allāh is Islam;” “Seek they then other than Allāh’s religion? And to Him submits whoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, and to Him they will be returned.” “And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers”–(Qur’an 3:19, 83, 85). The Qur’an comprises of the best teachings given to other prophets as well as teachings not given to other prophets: “We narrate to thee the best of narratives, in that We have revealed to thee this Qur’an, though before this thou wast of those unaware;” “And certainly We have set forth for men in this Qur’an similitudes of every sort that they may mind;” “We have not neglected anything in the Book;” “A Messenger from Allāh, reciting pure pages, Wherein are (all) right books”–(Qur’an (12:3; 39:27; 6:38; 98:2-3). Thus, the Qur’an comprises of, exceeds, and supersedes all other Scriptures.There is no wisdom in following a man who did not give ‘all truth” or in following a Book that is devoid of “all truth.”
4. John 2:4.
5. Matthew 12:46-50 notes that while Jesus was talking to his people, he was informed that his “mother and brethren: was waiting to speak with him Jesus replied to the informer: “Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold, my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.” Mary could not have been guilty of neglecting God so that Jesus should dishonor her; Mary was chosen over all women because she was “highly favoured” by God, and “blessed”–(Luke 1:28). In fact, Christians honor Mary as “Mother of God.” And, to this day, as Christians claim, Mary makes appearances and even cure/give power to people so that they are canonized as saints.
6. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, Open Letters To The Bishops Of Salisbury & London, pp. 45-56, 147. a Three Great Prophets of the World, by Lord Headley, p. 14. b Vol, I, p. 387. c Chap. xxviii, p. 132. London (Dent’s). Emphasis added).
7. 1 Cor. 7:32-33
8. 1 Cor. 7:4.
9. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, The Sources of Christianity. p. 37. KK quotes from Adol, I. Ch. xxii. (Emphasis in brackets added).
10. Christians liken the trinity to the dance, “tango.” Toronto Star, Saturday, May 26, 2007, Dancing Tango with the Trinity by Stephen Scharper, p. L10.
12. Muhammad Husayn Haykal, The Life of Muhammad, p. 197.
13. Toronto Star, Friday, September 22, 1995, p. A2.
14. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, Open Letters to the Bishops of Salisbury & London, p. 17.
15. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, Introduction to the Study of the Holy Qur’an, pp. 10-11.
16. Abdul Haq Vidyarthi, Muhammad in World Scriptures, Vol. 1, pp. 6, 314-315.
17. Muir’s, Life of Mahomet, ch., vii. Cited in M. Ali’s Trans; ofQur’an, sec; World’s Greatest Spiritual Force, p. vii.
18. Muhammad Ali, Qur’anic comm. 1941.
19. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din Open Letters To The Bishops Of Salisbury & London, pp. 45-56, 147. a Three Great Prophets of the World, by Lord Headley, p. 14. b Vol. I, p. 387. c Chap. xxviii, p. 132. London (Dent’s). Emphasis/color added).
20. Maurice Bucaille, The Bible, The Qur’an And Science, p. 52.
21. Yusuf, Ali, Qur’anic comm. #663. (Color added).
22. Ibn Warraq notes in his book Why I Am Not A Muslim: “Martin Luther (1483-1546), writing in the sixteenth century, conceded that “We Christians seem fools to the world for believing that Mary was the true mother of this child, and nevertheless a pure virgin. For this is not only against all reason, but also against the creation of God, who said to Adam and Eve, ‘Be fruitful and multiply.’”” p. 144.
23. Dawud, Prof. ‘Abdul-Ahad Dawud –the former Rev. David Benjamin Keldani-, Muhammad in the Bible, p. 190 f/n.
23A. See note 3.
24. Ismail and Lois Lamya Faruqui, The Cultural Atlas Of Islam. pp. 197-198.
25. De Lacy O'Leary, Islam at the Crossroads, London 1923, p.Quoted in Prof. K.S. Ramakrishna Rao, Muhammed The Prophet of Islam, p. 32.
26. Now They Call Me Infidel, p. 224.
27. Arthur Koestler, The Thirteenth Tribe.
28. Genesis 16:12, The Five Book of Moses, pub; The Jewish Publication Society Of America.
29. Muhammad Ali comm. to Qur’an 12:92.
30. Qur’an 9:30. Research has substantiated that “son of God” belief is a pagan belief. See Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, The Sources of Christianity.
Muhammad Ali notes to Qur’an 9:30 that “when St. Paul saw that the Jews would on no account accept Jesus Christ as a messenger of God, he introduced the pagan doctrine of sonship of God into the Christian religion, so that it might become more acceptable to the pagans.”
31. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, Open Letters to the Bishops of Salisbury & London, p. 15.
32. Noted by Ismail Zayid, Palestine–A Stolen Heritage, p. 11.
33. Ibid. p. 15.
34. Edward Said The Question of Palestine, p. 224.
35. The Islamic Post, International Edition, January 2007; article Zionism, The Media, and World Control (pp. A3, 7).
36. Ilan Pappe, The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine, p. xii.
37. Ibid. p. xiii.
38. Prof. Noam Chomsky, Pirates and Emperors, Old And New, International Terrorism in the Real World, p. 9.
39. T.W. Arnold, The Preaching of Islam, p. 63.
40. Ibid. pp. 64-Mr. Arnold also notes from other sources. Emphasis added.
41. Ibid. p. 76. f/n. Emphasis added.
41A. Vienna, “hundreds of Jews were burned alive in 1421 for refusing to convert to Christianity,” Toronto Star, Sat; Sept; 8, 2007; p. AA2; Pontiff shows…by Tracy Wilkinson.
42. T.W. Arnold, The Preaching of Islam, pp. 76-77. Mr. Arnold also notes from Muir. Emphasis added.
43. Ibid. pp. 78, 79. Mr. Arnold also notes from other source(s).
44. Ibid. pp. 103-104. Mr. Arnold also notes from other source(s). Emphasis added.
45. Ismail Zayid, Palestine–A Stolen Heritage, p. 15.
46. Karen Armstrong, Jerusalem One City Three Faiths, p. 228.
47. Ibid. pp. 293, 298.
48. De Lacy O’Leary, Islam at the Crossroads, Quoted in Prof. K.S. Ramakrishna Rao, Muhammed The Prophet of Islam, p. 32.
49. Muhammad Husayn Haykal, The Life of Muhammad, p. 588.
50. Pandit Gyanandra Dev Sharma Shastri, at a meeting in Gorakhpur [India]. 1928. Quoted in A. Deedat, Muhummed The Greatest, p. 37.
51. 1 Kings 11:3;2 Chr. 11:21.
52. Murtahin Billah Fazlie, Hinduism and Islam, A Comparative Study, pp. 193, 201. Two quotes in italics MBF notes from W.J. Wilkins, Hindu Mythology, pp. 181, 183, 185, 216.
52A. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, Introduction To The Study Of the Holy Qur’an, pp. 109-110.
God making covenant with Jews is noted in various places in the Bible and the Qur’an as noted by Muhammad Ali: in the Bible, Exodus 19:17; Numbers 25:8-9; Deut. 28:64-65; Ezek. 22:8-15; and in the Qur’an 2:63-66, 83-84, 93, 100; 4:154-155; 5:13-14; 7:169; 20:86. See Muhammad Ali’s commentary on Qur’an chapter 2 verses 61, 63, 65 and 66 his translation can be viewed online: www.muslim.org
54. Muhammad Husayn Haykal, The Life Of Muhammad, p. 207.
M. H. recounting the Jewish relation with the Prophet notes: “We have already seen how upon Muhammad’s arrival at Madinah, the Jews hoped to bring him into alliance with them and how, after befriending him and pledging to honor his freedom to practice and preach the new religion, they had begun to oppose and plot against him. In fact, no sooner had Muhammad settled down and the prospects of Islam had begun to improve, than the Jews, for their part, began their undeclared war against him. Their opposition and hostility were never open. (Perhaps this is true even today). Above all, they feared lest any harm might befall their trade; and, although they had fanned and fueled the fires of civil war in the past, they adeptly avoided every possible involvement. (Jews also “fanned” the civil war in 1980 Lebanon, as Noam Chomsky notes in his Pirates And Emperors). Henceforth, their covenant with Muhammad prevented them from any such open involvement; and they recoursed to every hidden way to instigate enmity and hostility between the Muhajirun (the Prophet’s followers from Makkah) and the Ansar (the Madinites) so as to revive the old hatred between al Aws and al Khazraj by reminding them of the day of Bu’ath in reciting the war poetry which had been composed on that occasion.” (pp. 206-207. Italics/emphasis added).
55. Ismail Zayid, Palestine, A Stolen Heritage, p. 14.
56. Noam Chomsky, Pirates And Emperors, New And Old, International Terrorism in the Real World, p. 66.
57. Ibid; pp. 46-47.
58. Ibid; p. 9. (Bolderize added).
59. See the Internet:Operation Trojan, by Col. Victor OstrovskyClaire Hoy. It is said that “Israeli” commandos stole into Libya and planted a “Trojan” device and transmitted broadcast through it, which gave the impression that the Libyan authorities were giving terrorist instructions to members abroad. The broadcasts were intercepted by foreign governments. Though the French did not believe, America seemingly took the broadcast(s) as genuine and went and bombed Libya.
60. Noam Chomsky, Pirates and Emperors, Old and New, International terrorism in the Real World, pp. 66, 134.
61. Ismail Zayid, Palestine, A Stolen Heritage, p. 33; (From a letter written by a student) Published in “Haolam Haze,” an Israeli newspaper, (issue 1594) and quoted in “Israel Imperial News,” October, 1968. The material states:
“I am a pupil in a college in Be’er Sheva. I don’t want trouble. The director of the office of education will not like my letter; therefore I am not signing my full name.
The problem: KHUZARI BOOK, which is approved by the office of education. In the introduction to the book Dr. Tzifroni writes:
“The nation of Israel is a chosen nation because of its race, its education and the climate of the land in which it was brought up. The race of the Israeli people is the most superior of all races”. I think that these sentences require no explanation.
Mira, Be’er Sheva.”
62. Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online.” Noted in The Islamic Post, International Edition, January 2007; article, Zionism, The Media, and World Control (pp. A3, 7).
63. From a Friday sermon. According to the Imam this saying is listed in Bokhari Adab al-mufraad.
64. Prof. Noam Chomsky, Pirates and Emperors, Old And New, International Terrorism in the Real World, pp. 29-30.
66. See note #61.
67. Ibid. p. 9.
68. Prof. Noam Chomsky notes in his insightful work Pirates and Emperors, Old And New, International Terrorism in the Real World, pp. 29-30:
“Zionism is thereby conceived as the doctrine that Israel must be accorded rights beyond those of any other state; it must maintain control of occupied territories, thus barring any meaningful form of self-determination for Palestinians; and it must remain a state based on the principle of discrimination against non-Jewish citizens. It is perhaps of some interest that those who declare themselves “supporters of Israel”insist on the validity of the notorious UN resolution declaring Zionism to be racist.” (Emphasis added).
69. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, Open Letters To The Bishops of Salisbury & London, p. 100.
70. Genesis 16:12, The Five Book of Moses, pub; The Jewish Publication Society Of America.
71. Ali, Muhammad, Qur’anic comm. 126, 126a, 1983, see also 2475.
72. Noted in Edward Said, The Question of Palestine, p. 99-100.
73. Ibid. p. 13.
74. Ismail Zayid, Palestine, A Stolen Heritage, p. 11.
75. Edward W. Said, The Question Of Palestine, p. 9.
76. Ismail Zayid, Palestine, A Stolen Heritage, p. 18.
77. Ibid; p.19. Italics/emphasis added.
78. Ibid; outside back-cover. Italics/emphasis added.
79. Ibid; p. 19.
80. Ibid; p. 34.
81. Ibid; outside back cover.
82. Self-Pronouncing Edition, Dictionary section, The World Publishing Company, Cleveland 2, Ohio, p. 77.
83. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, Open Letters to the Bishops of Salisbury & London, pp. 31-32 for full quote.
84. Abdul Haque Vidyarthi, Muhammad in World Scriptures, Vol.pp. 314-315.
85. Muhammad Ali, Qur’anic comm. 1415.
86. Matt. 5:17-18
87. Matt. 23:2-3
88. Luke 6:29.
89. Exodus 21:24.
90. Lev. 20:10/John 8:5.
91. M.H. Haykal, The Life Of Muhammad, p. 207.
92. Ibid. p. 373.
93. Ibid; pp. 366-367.
94. Ibid; pp. 370-371.
95. Ibid; p. 373.
96. Ibid; p. 373.
97. Ibid; p. 374.
98. Yusuf Ali, Qur’anic comm. #663.
99. Muhammad Ali, Qur’anic comm. 2475, 2476.
100. The Life of Muhammad, pp. 366, 370, 371.
101. Ibid. p. 492
102. Muhammad Ali, Qur’anic comm. 2000.
103. Tabaqat, Vol. VIII, p.42. noted in M. Ali, The Early Caliphate, p. 4.
104. Murtahin Billah Fazlie, Hinduism and Islam, A Comparative Study, p.193. The text states:
“Hindu Scriptures prescribe early marriage for girls. For this reason, the practice of early marriage of girls was widely prevalent in Hindu society in India until it was prohibited by an Act of the British colonial government in March 1891. The Act was vehemently criticized by Hindu leaders as it, in their view, was a gross interference in their customs and religion.
The practice of early marriage for girls was in accord with the legislation given by Manu in his Dharma Shastra. This legislation has several provisions. (See Oman, pp. 181-86; Wilkins, 1975, pp. 195-96). There is no atonement for a man who has had intercourse with a Vrishali (i.e a woman who has period before her marriage). The father, mother, and elder brother who tolerate a girl in her period before marriage go to hell. A Brahman who will marry such a girl is not to be spoken of or admitted into society. The marriage of a girl is to be celebrated after she is seven years old, otherwise it becomes repugnant to the dictates of religion. At the age of eight she becomes a Gaury (i.e. Siva’s consort, whom is regarded as ideal Hindu wife). At the age of nine a Rohini (i.e. the wife of Chandra, the moon), and at the age of ten an ordinary girl. In other words, after being seven years old, the sooner a girl is married the better. If the father does not provide her with a husband before she is eleven, she is justified in seeking one for herself.” (pp. 192-193).
105. Toronto Star, Thursday, November 4, 2010 (p. A19), in its article “Mom elated 10-year-old gave birth to daughter.” Emphasis added.
106. Toronto Star Wednesday, August 9, 2000, in its article, “U.S. teen birth rate at 60-year low, agency reports.” Emphasis added.
107. Toronto Star, Tuesday, October 12, 1999. Emphasis added.
108. Toronto Star, Thursday, February 11, 1999; art; by “Michelle Shephard.” Emphasis added.
109. The Toronto Star, Saturday, April 29, 2000, Section J8, “Sordid child sex trade booms in Costa Rica;” by Glenn Garvin. Emphasis added.
110. Toronto Star, Tuesday, May 2, 2006, page A11. Emphasis added.
111. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, Open Letters to the Bishops of Salisbury & London, pp. 71-77. (Color added). a Epiph. Hae; xxx. 16, p. 14. Islamic Review, vol. xii, p. 232. b–c Qur’an 2:187; 30:21.
112. Statues of two the Gods of Hinduism, Shiva and Ganesh, were said to have drunk milk; Toronto Star, Friday, September 22, 1995, p. A2.
113. Ency. Brit; 15th Ed; Vol. 8, p. 911. Underlines added.
114. Edward Said, The Question of Palestine, p. 106.
115. See note #61.
116. Edward Said. The Question of Palestine, p. 14. Full quote reads:
“We came to this country which was already populated by Arabs, and we are establishing a Hebrew, that is a Jewish state here. In considerable areas of the country [the total area was about 6 percent] we bought the lands from the Arabs. Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you, because these geography books no longer exist; not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahalal [Dayan’s own village] arose in the place of Mahalul, Gevat–in the place of Jibta, [Kibbutz] Sarid–in the place of Haneifs, and Kefar Yehoshua–in the place of Tell Shaman. There is not one place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population. [Ha-Aretz, April 4, 1969.”
117. Ibid. p. 14.
118. Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online.” Noted in The Islamic Post, International Edition, January 2007; article, Zionism, The Media, and World Control (pp. A3, 7).
119. See note #61
119A. From a Friday sermon. According to the Imam this saying is listed in Bokhari Adab al-mufraad.
119B. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, Open Letters To The Bishops of Salisbury & London, p. 137.
119C. Muhammad Ali comm. to Qur’an 12:92.
119D. Kamal-ud-Din, Khwaja, Open Letters To The Bishops of Salisbury & London, p. 147.
120. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, Introduction to the Study of the Holy Qur’an, p. 67.
121. Ency Brit; 15th Edn; Vol; 11; Art; Judaism; p. 1018.
122. De Legis Allegor, iii. 73.
123. Quis Rerum Divin. Heres. i. 501.
124. De Profugis, i. 562, 13.
125. De Leg. Alleg, i. 122, 17.
126. De Deler, Potiori Infid., i. 213. 45.
127. De Confu., Ling., i. 427.
128. (Christos) De Somniis, i. 653.
129. De Agric., i. 308, 27.
130. De Confus., Ling., i. 418.
131. De Profugis, i. 560, 31.
132. De Profugis, i. 561, 16.
133. De Confu., Ling., i. 427.
134. De Sacrificis, i. 165, 5.
135. Ibid; i. 173, 12.
136. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, Open Letters to the Bishops of Salisbury & London p. 16.
136A. Muhammad In The Bible,pp. 257-263 for the full text.
137. Muhammad Ali, comm. Qur’an 9:30.
138 Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din notes from Robertson, Pagan Christs, p. 338.
140. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, The Sources of Christianity, pp. 29, 30-31. Emphasis added.
141. M.H. Haykal, The Life of Muhammad, p. 213.
142. Pandit Gyanandra Dev Sharma Shastri, at a meeting in Gorakhpur [India]. 1928. Quoted in A. Deedat, Muhummed The Greatest, p. 37.
143. Christians liken the trinity to the dance, “tango.” Toronto Star, Saturday, May 26, 2007, Dancing Tango with the Trinity by Stephen Scharper, p. L10.
144. Matt. 3:16-17 states that after Jesus was baptized “a voice” came from heaven saying that Jesus “is my beloved Son.” Christians believe that this “voice” is the voice of God; yet Jesus says “And the Father… Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape”–(John 5:37). Since the “voice” of God has never been heard at any time, to whom then does this “voice” that came from heaven belongs? Is it the “voice” of Satan claiming Jesus as his “beloved Son” –Who other than Satan has such power?
145. The correct meaning of the word halmah of Isaiah 7:14 has been explained to mean “young woman” not “virgin.” Jesus was not of “virgin” birth see JESUS BIRTH.
146. I recall reading some time ago a report about Christians in a certain congregation speaking in a language that was never heard before.
147. A.J.P. Taylor, J.M. Roberts, Alan Bullock, 20TH. Century, p. 4.
148. Ency. Brit. 15th Edn. Vol. IX, Spain, history of, p. 395. Emphasis added.
149. Pirates and Emperors, Old And New, International Terrorism in the Real World, pp. 29-30. Emphasis added.
150. The Islamic Post, International Edition, January 2007; in its article Zionism, The Media, and World Control (pp. A3, 7) notes writings from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (the one I have quoted from is in item #3):
(1) “Not a single announcement will reach the public without our control.–(Excerpted from the Protocols of the learned Elders of Zion”). (2) “Literature and journalism are two of the most educative forces, and therefore our government will become proprietor of the journals.”–(Excerpted from the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion).” (3) “Already now, we have contrived to possess our-selves of the minds of the Goy (non-Jewish) communities, to such an extent that they all come near looking upon events of the world through the colored glasses of those spectacles we are setting astride their noses.
151. Maurice Bucaille, The Bible The Qur’an And Science, p. 193.
152. Nahjul Balagha, sermons # 158, 168, 190). Sermons, Letters and Sayings of Hazrat Ali, Translated by Syed Mohammed Askari Jafery.
153. Khwaja Nazir Ahmad notes in his book Jesus in Heaven on Earth, (Sixth Ed; 1988, (First Ed; April, 1952). Published by Dar-ul-Isha’at-Kutub-E-Islamia, Fatmabai Court, 4th floor above Bank of Maharashtra, 17 Maulana Azad Road, Jacob Circle, Bombay 400 011. Tel: 893438-398330. This invaluable book might be obtainable through www.muslim.org) on p. 404:
“The Gospels record Jesus age twelve in the temple. Then about age thirty at the river Jordan. That leaves approximately seventeen years unaccounted for.
During those so-called lost years, the child “increased in wisdom and stature,” as Luke wrote. But was it in the carpenter shop at Nazareth?
According to ancient Tibetan manuscripts, Jesus secretly withdrew from the home of Mary and Joseph at age thirteen. Young “Issa” joined a merchant caravan. Destination: India and the Himalayas.
At Juggernaut, “the white priests of Brahma made him a joyous welcome. They taught him to read and understand the Vedas, to cure by aid of prayer, to teach, to explain the holy scriptures to the people, and to drive out evil spirits from the bodies of men.”
-Buddhist scholars documented “The Life of Saint Issa” two thousand years ago.
-Nicholas Notovitch discovered the long-lost document in 1887 at the Himis monastery in Ladakh.
-Swami Abhedananda published a Bengali translation of the Himis manuscript in 1929.
-Nicholas Roerich quoted the same verses in a 1929 travel diary of his Asian expedition.
-And in 1939, a beaming lama at Himis presented a set of parchments to Elizabeth Caspari with the words:
“These books say your Jesus was here!”
154. Encyclopaedia Biblica, p. 1880, Section G., Westcott and Hort, The New Testament in the Original Greek, Appendix).
155. See item #3.
156. Yusuf Ali, Qur’anic comm. #663.
157. See item #153.