In the name of Allāh,
the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Peace and Blessings of Allāh on Mohammad.
Allāh–the Glorious and the High,
Lord of the worlds
Mohammad–who brought the world
to our feet and eternity to our arms
MOHAMMAD–SAVIOR/PRESERVER OF JESUS
Jesus says “no man hath ascended up to heaven…even the Son of man WHICH IS IN HEAVEN”–(John 3:13). Since Jesus was on earth and the Son of man was yet in heaven, then clearly this Son of man will also “proceed forth and come from God”. But who is this Son of man?
Christianity is not to be confused with Jesus Christ.
Apart from engaging in lying/deception and in stealth Crusade against Muslims and trying to trap Muslims to convert. Christians saturate the Internet with venom against the Prophet Mohammad, Allāh, Islam and the Qur’an.
Throughout his ministry Jesus mostly performed miracles (through the power of God as he admitted) and gave sermons –though Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount is pregnant with absurd doctrines– and parables.
Allāh God tells us in His Qur’an that He raised messengers among all people and gave them acts of devotion. Thus, if the Bible speaks about the birth of Jesus and has predictions of future events this is not anything spectacular or unique to Jesus.
Christian’s best selling point for their religion is Jesus performing miracles and prophecies about his birth and alleged crucifixion and resurrection. Though others, and things, performed Miracles and even greater miracles than Jesus:
“And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year. And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet–(2 Kings 13:20-21).
And Jesus says who believe in him (which includes Muslims) will do greater works than him–(John 14:12); and Jesus told his disciples that if they have faith as a grain of mustard they can do anything–(Matthew 17:20). Thus, according to Jesus any devotee of God can do what he did and do greater than him (Jesus).
Why then do Christians coronate Jesus with the Kohinoor of crowns?
Unlike the Qur’an whose miraculous nature is being discovered by modern science. There is nothing to show/prove that Jesus actually performed miracles. And since even fakers can perform miracles, as Jesus stated, miracles are no proof of Divinity or even proof of Divine messenger-ship. And sermons, which perhaps any intelligent person of eloquence can deliver, is also no proof of Divinity or Divine messenger-ship.
Further (unlike the Qur’an which was written down and memorized upon its revelation and rehearsed annually by Prophet Mohammad with Angel Gabriel–Bokhari, Vol. 4, #754, 819; and avowed by Allāh God to protect from corruption–Qur’an 15:9; 75:17) the Old Testament was “written in SEVERAL LANGUAGES over a period of MORE THAN NINE HUNDRED YEARS, based on ORAL TRADITIONS”1 And “Centuries of hand copying subjected the text of the Old Testament to ALL THE PROBLEMS attendant upon the preservation of a correct text by such means.”2 Evidently then, prophecies about Jesus from such a source could hardly be deemed reliable (and may be after-the-fact insertion to tailor Jesus to suit the Church’s view as to what he should be –see Jesus-1000-year rule).
And considering that “the foremost authority was the ORAL TRADITION as a vehicle for Jesus’s words and that “the authors of the Gospels were NOT EYE-WITNESSES of the data they recorded;”3 and “Since THE ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPH OF NO BOOK IN THE NEW TESTAMENT IS KNOWN, it becomes the task of the textual expert to deal with the THOUSANDS OF VARIANT READINGS to be found in this MULTITUDE of ancient manuscripts.”4 (Judge Julie would not blink twice to throw such “hearsay” materials and submitter out her Court. Thus, from a Biblical, logical, and Judicial perspective JESUS CHRIST DID NOT EXIST).
Clearly then, though it contains fragments of Jesus’ teachings (especially those about the Comforter and that his ministry was only to Jews which are echoed in the Qur’an) the Gospels can hardly be a source of all truth about Jesus. And may even lead to doubt his existence.
Whereas Jesus clearly taught that God sent him only for Jews and that eternal life lies in adhering to the Mosaic Law until the coming of the Comforter who will then guide them into “all truth” and “abide for ever.”
Christianity teaches that Jesus is God/Trinity, inherited sin and vicarious atonement (that heaven lies in the crucifixion/blood of Jesus Christ). These doctrines are assumed –make-believes– and propagated as Divine truths.
Christianity is THE make-believe religion:
- Make-believe prophecies (Jesus-foretold)
- Make-believe virgin birth (Jesus-birth miracle or mechanix?)
- Make-believe God (Jesus as God)
- Make-believe Trinity (Jesus-Trinity)
- Make-believe “begotten” son of God (Jesus-Son of God; Jesus-had s-x with his mother)
- Make-believe gift-bearing three wise men (Jesus-the three wise men)
- Make-believe passion play of Christ (Jesus-Pagan Passion Play)
- Make-believe inherited sin, crucifixion, resurrection and ascension (Jesus-inherited sin to ascension)
- Make-believe 1,000-year rule (Jesus-1000-year rule).
- Make-believe name of God (Jehovah does not exist).
- Make-believe name of religion and followers. Whereas “Islam” and “Muslims” are Divine designations–(Qur’an 5:3; 22:78), “Christianity” and “Christians” are human fabrications.
Such is the Christian religion: “Manufactured in the human mint, it is stamped with Divine authority.”
Allāh God revealed in His Qur’an that Son of God belief is a remnant of paganism. And research has substantiated that Son of God is patent paganism. (Christianity is Paganism).
Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din aptly and eloquently points out:
“To-day it is an establish verity that Church theology was only an assimilation of Paganism: what an irony of fate that those who called others heathens should have turned out to be heathens themselves in their beliefs!…..
The last Conference of Modernism (August, 1925) has dealt its final blow to the Church dogmas in rejecting the theory of “sin in nature,” inasmuch as the doctrine of “sin by heritage” is the very bed-rock of the Church faith, and if it is rejected, its sequel–the Doctrine of Atonement, the Grace of the Blood, the Divinity of Jesus –must, ipso facto, go too. And in this respect….here again Islam was the first to deny the Christian doctrine, when it said that every child, when born, comes into the world with a pure and untainted nature.”5
While Christians follow the make-believe religion. The irony is that Christians denigrate and deny the very man, Mohammad, on whom depends the existence of their God/Son of God, Jesus.
Whereas Muslims know who Allāh God is and who Mohammad is and what we follow. After two thousand years since Jesus’ arrival and departure, Christians are still groping in the field of darkness and misunderstanding and confusion as to who God is and as to who Jesus is and whether Jesus was flesh or phantom:
- whereas some Christians hold that Jesus is God, some say he is only Son of God. (Whose belief is correct? And Jesus is only “called” son of God, and God has a legion of sons and daughters);
- whereas some Christians believe in Trinity, some hold Trinity as a “senseless God-dishonoring doctrine.” (Whose belief is correct? Notably, the pagan Romans had Trinity –Juno, Jupiter and Minerva. And Hindus have Trinity –Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. And the Romans and Hindu Trinity pre-date the Christian Trinity. In which event it may be advanced that Christians copied the Pagan Romans and/or Hindu Trinity).
- whereas some Christians say Christ died for inherited sin, some say he died for committed sin. (Whose belief is correct? Whether inherited sin or committed sin, the God that puts one person’s sin onto others and even have the innocent killed for the guilty is not worthy of adoration. Not even honest humans suffer the innocent for the guilty).
- whereas some Christians believe Jesus was killed, buried, and raised, “some of the early Christian sects did not believe that Christ was killed on the cross. The Basilidans believed that some one else was substituted for him. The Docetae held that Christ never had a real physical or natural body, but only an apparent or phantom body, and that his Crucifixion was only apparent, not real. The Marcionite Gospel (about A.D. 138) denied that Jesus was born, and merely said that he appeared in human form.”–(Yusuf Ali, Qur’anic comm; #663).
And these are the cardinal doctrines of their religion. (Whose belief is correct?)
Given the humanness of the Bible and the clouds of conjectures surrounding the existence of Jesus, but for the Qur’an/Islam/Mohammad Jesus may have long since been relegated to the bin of myths and legends.
It is the Qur’an/Islam/Mohammad that is keeping Jesus alive; and not only keeping him alive but has cleansed him and his mother, Mary, of the calumnies of “bastard” and “adulteress,” respectively, hurled on them by Jewish Fathers, and appareled them in rubious robes of righteousness and sat Jesus elegantly in the celestial spotlight of Divine Truth –of him being human and a prophet of God– and have secured for them today the unflagging allegiance of some one-and-one-half billion Muslims. And counting as Islam spirits on. Inexorably! Invincibly! Impregnably! As Divinely decreed! To prevail over all religions:
“He it is Who sent His Messenger (Mohammad) with guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religions, though the polytheists are averse” (Qur’an 9:32-33; 48:28; 61:8-9).
Allāh God truly is Great!
Subhāna Rabbayyal A’lā!
As Jesus said: “But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which PROCEEDETH FROM THE FATHER, he shall TESTIFY of me”–John 15:26).
Whereas it has been shown that Mohammad is the Comforter. Christians claim that Mohammad was not “spirit.”
But “Spirit of truth” is a euphemism/metaphor for one who is truthful; and the Prophet Mohammad was known as al-Amin (the Truthful one).
Christians also claim that the Holy Ghost is the Comforter. But in the more than 2,000 years since Jesus’ ministry ended there is NOT a scrap of the ‘all truth” that the Holy Ghost has brought. For this “all truth” we have to ask MOHAMMAD. (See Jesus-Comforter; Qur’an).
Also, as noted, Jesus said the Comforter/Spirit of truth will testify of him. What and when and where has the Holy Ghost “testify” of Jesus? In contrast to the Holy Ghost, MOHAMMAD HAS “TESTIFY” OF JESUS TWO DOZEN TIMES IN THE QUR’AN.
Significantly, Jesus said that the Comforter “proceedeth from the Father.” Jesus also said “no man hath ascended up to heaven…even the Son of man WHICH IS IN HEAVEN”–(John 3:13).
Since Jesus was on earth and the Son of man was yet in heaven, then clearly this Son of man will also “proceed forth and come from God”.
Professor Abdul Ahad Dawud –“the former Reverend David Benjamin Keldani, B.D., a Roman Catholic priest of the Uniate-Chaldean sect”– has shown in his book Muhammad In The Bible that son of man (Barnasha) as mentioned by Jesus in the Gospels refer to PROPHET MOHAMMAD.
Rather than being antiChrist, Islam/MOHAMMAD IS THE SAVIOR/PRESERVER OF JESUS CHRIST.
(Notably: Prophet Mohammad does not need Jesus or any other prophet or scripture to substantiate his status as Divine Messenger. The Qur’an with its prophecies; statements on science and its inimitability (Qur’an 2:23; 10:38; 11:13; 17:88; 52:34) is proof of Mohammad’s Divine Messengership status).
1. “They (Old Testament)were written in several languages over a period of more than nine hundred years, based on oral traditions. Many of these works were corrected and completed in accordance with events or special requirements, often at periods that were very distant from one another.”
“A Revelation is mingled in all these writings, but all we possess today is what men have seen fit to leave us. These men manipulated the texts to please themselves, according to the circumstances they were in and the necessities they had to meet”–(Maurice Bucaille, The Bible, The Qur’an And Science, p. 7, 9. CAPS added).
2. “The term “Bible” was not used to designate the Holy Scriptures until the time of the early Church Fathers about A.D. 400.”
“During the1,200 or more years when its materials were being written, the Bible did not circulate as a single book.”
“Centuries of hand copying subjected the text of the Old Testament to all the problems attendant upon the preservation of a correct text by such means. By the time of the Council of Jamnia there were so many variations among the manuscripts that to determine certainly the exact words of Scripture became a major problem.”–(Self-pronouncing Edition of The Holy Bible, pub. by The World Publishing Company, 2231 West 110TH Street, Cleveland 2, Ohio. Section, Bible Study Helps, pp. 3, 9. CAPS added).
3. “One would be mistaken in thinking that once the Gospels were written they constituted the basic Scriptures of the newly born Christianity and that people referred to them the same way they referred to the Old Testament. At that time, the foremost authority was the oral tradition as a vehicle for Jesus’s words and the teachings of the apostles. The first writings to circulate were Paul’s letters and they occupied a prevalent position long before the Gospels. They were, after all, written several decades earlier”; “contrary to what certain commentators are still writing today, before 140 A.D. there was no witness to the knowledge that a collection of Gospel writings existed. It was not until circa 170 A.D. that the four Gospels acquired the status of canonic literature.”
“The abundance of literature concerning Jesus led the Church to make certain excisions while the latter was in the process of becoming organized. Perhaps a hundred Gospels were suppressed. Only four were retained and put on the official list of neo-Testament writings making up what is called ‘Canon’.”
“The majority of Christians believe that the Gospels were written by direct witnesses of the life of Jesus and therefore constitute unquestionable evidence concerning the events high-lighting His life and preachings.”
“Unfortunately, the authors of the Gospels were not eye-witnesses of the data they recorded.”
“As far as the decades following Jesus’s mission are concerned, it must be understood that events did not at all happen in the way they have been said to have taken place and that Peter’s arrival in Rome no way laid the foundations for the Church. On the contrary, from the time Jesus left earth to the second half of the Second century, there was a struggle between two factions. One was what one might call Pauline Christianity and the other Judeo-Christianity.”
“Paul is the most controversial figure in Christianity. He was considered to be a traitor to Jesus’s thought by the latter’s family and by the apostles who had stayed in Jerusalem in the circle around James. Paul created Christianity at the expense of those whom Jesus had gathered around him to spread his teachings….Paul’s style of Christianity won through definitively, and created its own collection of official texts. THESE TEXTS CONSTITUTED THE ‘CANON’ WHICH CONDEMNED AND EXCLUDED AS UNORTHODOX ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS THAT WERE NOT SUITED TO THE LINE ADOPTED BY THE CHURCH”–(Maurice Bucaille, The Bible, The Qur’an And Science, pp. 77, 78, 49, 249, 50, 52-53. CAPS added).
4. “For the New Testament, more than 4,000 Greek manuscripts (not Hebrew or Aramaic which Jesus is said to have spoken), preserving all or part of the text, are known, the earliest sizeable texts dating from about A.D.200 (200 years after Christ). There are some 8,000 manuscripts of the Latin Vulgate and at least 1,000 other versions into which the original books were translated. Since the original autograph of no book in the New Testament is known, it becomes the task of the textual expert to deal with the thousands of variant readings to be found in this multitude of ancient manuscripts. These manuscripts are compared and studied in order to establish a critical text that gives reasonable assurance of being as near the original as can be determined.”
“1500-500? B.C.–The Old Testament is put into writing.”
“A.D. 52?-100?–The New Testament is written, coming to us in the koiné Greek, the common language of the time, although some portion may have been first set down in Aramaic, the language spoken by Christ.”
“350-400–First stabilization of New Testament canon of 27 books”
“1611–The great King James (or Authorised) VERSION. Completed by the group of “learned men,” all renowned scholars, appointed by King James.”–(Self-pronouncing Edition of The Holy Bible, pub. by The World Publishing Company, 2231 West 110TH Street, Cleveland 2, Ohio. Section, Bible Study Helps, p. 9. CAPS added).
5. Kamal-ud-Din, Khwaja, Open Letters to the Bishops of Salisbury & London, pp. 15, 16.