In the name of Allāh,
the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Peace and Blessings of Allāh on Mohammad.
Allāh–the Glorious and the High,
Lord of the worlds
Mohammad–who brought the world
to our feet and eternity to our arms.
CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE
Instead of dealing with the contradictions in their Bible Christians try to find non-existent contradictions in the Qur’an.
- Jesus says no man has ascended to heaven (John 3:13). But Elijah and Enoch ascended to heaven (2 Kings 2:1, 11; Hebrews 11:5).
- The LORD incited David (2 Samuel 24:1) SATAN incited David (1 Chronicles 21:1).
- Gad said SEVEN years famine (2 Samuel 24:13) Gad said THREE years famine (1 Chronicles 21:11).
- Jehoiachin was EIGHT years old (2 Chronicles 36:9) Jehoiachin was EIGHTEEN years old (2 Kings 24:8).
- David slew seven HUNDRED men (2 Samuel 10:18). David slew seven THOUSAND men (1 Chronicles 19:18).
- David slew forty thousand HORSEMEN (2 Samuel 10:18) David slew forty thousand FOOTMEN (1 Chronicles 19:18).
- Solomon had TWO thousand baths (1 Kings 7:26) Solomon had THREE thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5).
- Solomon had FOUR thousand stalls (2 Chronicles 9:25) Solomon had FORTY thousand stalls (1 Kings 4:26).
Apart from the above here are more contradictions in the Bible; specifically about Jesus:
1. Whereas God says a man is to give a monetary ransom for his soul against disease and to make material offering as “an atonement for our SOULS,” and that “The father shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but EVERY MAN SHALL DIE FOR HIS OWN SIN;” Jesus says he came to die as a “ransom” for many –(Exodus 30:12, 16; Numbers 31:50; Deuteronomy 24:16; Ezekiel 18:20; 2 Chronicles 25:4; Matthew 20:28; 26:28).
Jesus says his life is given as a “ransom for many” and his blood is shed for many “for the remission of sins”–(Matthew 20:28; 26:28). That Jesus was “ransom” and remitter of sins only for his disciples is clearly stated in Luke 22:28: “This cup is the new testament in my blood which is shed for YOU.” However, Jesus was mistaken; as shown in Jesus-inherited sin to ascension Jesus was not killed.
According to the Gospels Jesus was confused about his mission. Jesus says he was sent only for Jews and prayed only for them and he came specifically to seek and save the lost tribes of Israel; then he says his blood will be shed for many as “ransom” and as “remission for sins” and he would be betrayed and gave instructions that the Gospels be preached to the world. Moreover, Jesus saying he is “ransom” and remitter of sins contradict his saying that eternal life lies in following the Mosaic Law.
(2) Whereas in one breath Jesus condemned the Mosaic law of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and says to give the other cheek instead, in the next breath Jesus commanded his people to do whatever the scribes and Pharisees bid them do because they sit in Moses’ seat (and the scribes and Pharisees follow the Mosaic law which requires an eye for an eye, etc;)–(Matthew 5:38-39; 23:2-3; Exodus 21:24).
(3) Whereas in one breath Jesus says he came to uphold the Law of Moses and gave instructions to follow this Law, and which Law says that a man can divorce his wife for any unpleasantness in her and they can both marry others, in the next breath Jesus says: “Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery; and he who marries one who is divorced from a husband commits adultery”–(Matthew 5:17; 23:2-3; Deut. 24:1-4; Matt. 5:32; Luke 16:18).
(4) Whereas in one breath Jesus says his blood “is shed for many for the remission of sins,” in the next breath Jesus says: “I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to REPENTANCE”(NOT to vicarious atone-ment)–(Matt. 26:28; 9:13. This is how Jesus “save(d) his people from their sin,” by calling them to “repentance”–Matt. 1:21).
(5) Whereas in one breath Jesus says “salvation is of the Jews,” and regards non-Jews as “dogs” and “swine” and ordered they be avoided and he even preached in parables so they would not understand and be saved, in the next breath Jesus says to preach to the world–(John 4:22; Matt. 7:6; 15:26; 24:14).
(6) Whereas in one breath Jesus says “I pray for them (Jews): I pray not for the world;” “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel,” and tells his disciples not to go to the Gentiles and Samaritans but to “the lost sheep” of Israel, in the next breath Jesus says to preach to all nations–(John 17:9; Matthew 15:24; 24:14; 10:5-6; 24:14).
(7) Whereas in one breath Jesus says he came “to give his life a ransom for many,” in the next breath Jesus prayed to great drops of sweat to be spared this great honor of “ransom for many,” and blasphemed that God had “forsaken” him; and that he would be “betrayed to be crucified” (Jesus cannot be betrayed if he came to fulfill scriptures and die a “ransom for many”–(Matt. 20:28; 27:46; 26:2).
(8) Whereas in one breath Jesus says to love your enemies, bless cursers, reward haters, pray for persecutors, and forgive seventy times seven, in the next breath Jesus charged that those who are not with him are against him, and commanded that his enemies who do not want him to rule be brought and slain, and he lambasted the people of Capernaum, Chorazin and Bethsaida for not believing in him (instead of loving, blessing, rewarding, praying, and forgiving them, which is hypocrisy)–(Matt. 5:42; 18:21-22; 12:30; Luke 19:27; Matt. 11:20-24).
(9) Whereas in one breath Jesus says he came to fulfill prophecies, in the next breath he asks the Jews “why go ye about to kill me?” (and he full well knew they had to kill him so he can fulfill prophecies)–(Mark15: 28; Luke 22:37; John 7:19).
(10) Whereas Elijah and Enoch ascended to heaven, Jesus says: “no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is in heaven”–(2 Kings 2:11; Hebrews 11:5; Genesis 5:24; John 3:13).
If Jesus is “Son of God” who came down from heaven and the son of man was till then yet in heaven to come, who is this son of man?
Prof. Abdul Ahad Dawud B.D. –“the former Reverend David Benjamin Keldani, B.D., a Roman Catholic priest of the Uniate-Chaldean sect” – has shown in his book Muhammad in the Bible that this Son of man is the Prophet Mohammad; and of whom Jesus foretold as the “Comforter.” See Jesus-son of man (Barnasha).
(11) Whereas in one breath Jesus challenged the Mosaic law of stoning the adulteress, in the next breath Jesus instructed his people to do whatever the scribes and Pharisees bid them do (and the scribes and Pharisees follow the Mosaic law which requires stoning the adulteress)–(John 8:3-11; Matthew 23:2-3; Leviticus 20:10; Deuteronomy 22:22). (See Jesus and the adulteress).
12) Whereas in one breath Jesus says the world will end after the Gospels are preached to all nations, in the next breath Jesus says no man knows the day and hour of the work of God–(Matt. 24:14; Mark 13:32. It is poor cerebration to entertain God wants Christians to preach to anyone let alone preach to the world “inherited sin” and “vicarious atonement” –doctrines that attribute injustice to Him and make Him complicit in murder).
(13) Whereas in one breath Jesus says to not bear false witness, in the next breath Jesus says: “Agree with thine adversary quickly….lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison” (and which agreement would open the door to all manner of lies, deception and false witnessing)–(Matt. 19:18; 5:25. See Jesus-allows lying/deception).
(14) Whereas in one breath Jesus says to give the other cheek to your assailant, in the next breath Jesus commanded his followers to sell their garments and buy swords (which is also hypocrisy)–(Matthew 5:39; Luke 22:36).
(15) Whereas in one breath Jesus says to go another mile with your compeller, in the next breath Jesus boots his compellers (bird-sellers and money-changers) out of the temple (which is also hypocrisy)–(Matthew 5:41; 21:12).
(16) Whereas in one breath Jesus says love your neighbor, in the next breath Jesus labels people “dogs” and “swine” (which is also hypocrisy. And dogs and swine are regarded as the lowest of creatures)–(Matt. 22:39; 7:6; 15:26).
(17) Whereas God instructs man to “multiply, and replenish the earth;” Jesus encourages man to be “eunuchs”/celibates–(Genesis 2:28; Matthew 19:12. If everyone practiced celibacy then, barring cloning and artificial means of reproduction, in about 120 years man would be extinct. God would have to send another Adam and Eve to “fill” the earth. And admonish His “son” or Himself, as Christian say Jesus is God, to not tell men to become eunuchs or preach and/or practice celibacy. (Whereas the Gospels portray Jesus as being single Allāh God names Jesus among eighteen prophets as having fathers and children see Jesus-had a wife).
(18) Whereas in one breath Jesus says honor parents, love enemies, bless cursers, do good to haters, pray for users and persecutors, and preach to the world–(Matthew 19:19; 5:44-46; 24:14), in the next breath Jesus disowned his mother and bequeathed a legacy of fire and sword and division and hate to man and earth:
-“Then one said unto him (Jesus), Behold, thy mother and thy brethren…But he answered and said, Who is my mother? And who are my brethren?” (and he gestured to his disciples) “Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother”–(Matt. 12:46–50. Mary could not have been guilty of neglecting God so that Jesus should dishonor her; Mary was chosen over all women because she was“ highly favoured” by God, and “blessed”–Luke 1:28. In fact, Christians honor Mary as “Mother of God.” And, as Christians claim, Mary makes appearances and even cures/gives power to people so that they are canonized as saints).
-“I am come to send FIRE on the earth;” “Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth, Nay; but rather DIVISION: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; and the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law;” “Think NOT that I am come to send peace on earth: I came NOT to send peace, but a SWORD”–(Luke 12:49, 51-53; Matt. 10:34).
-“If any man come to me, and HATE NOT his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple”–(Luke 14:26).
With such waffling, contradictions, and hypocrisy (and hypocrisy is a sin) it is hardly any wonder that Jews did not, and to this day do not, accept Jesus as God or Son of God and not even as prophet of God.
Perhaps Jews paramount reason for not caring about Jesus was because of Jesus’ pronouncements that they adhere to the Mosaic Law and that his mission was only to find the missing Tribes of Israel whereupon they realized right then that as eternal life lies in following the Mosaic Law THEY DID NOT NEED JESUS.
From Jesus’ own mouth the BIBLE IS OBSOLETE and JESUS IS REDUNDANT: NO ONE NEEDS JESUS. (See Jesus-Comforter).