In the name of Allāh,
the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Peace and Blessings of Allāh on Mohammad.
Allāh–the Glorious and the High,
Lord of the worlds
Mohammad–who brought the world
to our feet and eternity to our arms.
HOW CHRISTIANS TRY TO TRAP MUSLIMS INTO CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY:
Christians say Jesus is God and that God foretold the coming of Jesus. IF JESUS IS GOD, GOD FORETOLD HIS OWN BIRTH. (???) IS THIS SANITY OR LUNACY? Since there was no one before creation, how can God tell Isaiah (or any other) about his birth when Isaiah was not yet created (and God was not yet born)? Where in the Bible did God tell Isaiah He will incarnate himself as Jesus?
Christians say Jesus is God and that Jesus is Son of God. HOW CAN JESUS BE BOTH GOD AND SON OF GOD? IS THIS CLARITY OR CONFUSION?
Christians say Jesus is God and Son of God and prophet like Moses. IS THIS DIVINE THEOLOGY OR HUMAN ABSURDITY? SO WHICH/WHO IS JESUS –GOD, SON OF GOD OR PROPHET LIKE MOSES?
Christians cannot refute Islam/Mohammad, yet they will not accept Islam/Mohammad. This is Theological Impotence (TI).
Unable to advance their beliefs through intelligent discourse –and there is nothing intelligent about God being in the belly of a woman and coming out her vagina, sucking her paps, getting circumcised and pinned in diapers, urinating and defecating like humans and animals and needing to be fed and cleaned; and nothing intelligent about God shifting sins around from Adam onto INNOCENT AND HELPLESS AND MORALLY AND MENTALLY NON-COMPETENT BABIES and then onto Jesus and having Jesus killed as scapegoat for the sin of Adam– and not finding any argument against the lofty doctrines of Islam –as the Divine System is perfect– Christians resorted to the disgraceful practice of yesteryear: cloaking the Prophet Mohammad in the garb of terrorist and hedonist and child molester; and engaged in unscrupulous practices to snare Muslims and others into drinking the mythical blood and eating the body of Jesus Christ –SPIRITUAL CANNIBALISM!
- At one time Christians were known as “rice” Christians: giving food to the poor/needy in exchange for their acceptance of Christianity –food for soul/conscience
- Christians were also said to have improved the lot of a poor Muslim as enticement to other Muslims to convert to Christianity.
- It was related (in an in-house presentation) that in India Christians are/were giving apples to children and telling them Jesus sent it (from heaven) for them. (What a maroon! Jesus could not produce figs on earth to satisfy his hunger and was so disappointed/frustrated at his powerlessness he cursed the helpless, blameless tree to death; and now he is sending apples from heaven).
- Christians engage in stealth Crusade against Muslims to convert Muslims. (Christians are here imitating Paul who forged his own gospel and made himself into a human chameleon to lure people into accepting Jesus as Son of God dying for sin). (See also Jesus-inherited sin to ascension)
- It is said that there is a television station in the Middle-east where Christians parade as converts from Islam to influence Muslims to convert to Christianity.
- Christians make corrections in their “English” Bibles but NOT in other languages1 (leaving the unschooled natives in more darkness as to the true nature of the religion they follow).
Now Christians are using the Qur’an, trying to show that Jesus was/is greater than Mohammad, to con Muslims into accepting Jesus as God/Son of God dying for their sins.
CAN YOU IMAGINE HAVING TO COMPARE YOUR “GOD/SON OF GOD” TO A MORTAL TO PROVE YOUR “GOD/SON OF GOD” IS GREAT?
Which end is Christians sitting on or what are they smoking –locoweed?
In addition to the material on the video we have responded to the Christians’ argument and offer our own suggestions to Muslims to counter the Christians:
To supplement Brother Zakir Naik’s suggestion on how to response to Christians who try to trap Muslims, to ask Christians who is God and have them show where in the Bible Jesus says unequivocally and unambiguously that he is God (which Christians cannot show). Here is our response to Christians’ “trap” and suggestions for Muslims to direct to Christians:
- That the Bible is the word of God.
ANSWER: Whereas Allāh says He gave Books to Moses and Jesus Allāh also tells us that these books were altered (which has been proven) and also tells us what not to believe such as Trinity/Divinity of Jesus, inherited sin and vicarious atonement. That the Bible was altered is admitted by Christians: (see Bible corrupt & obsolete).
Like Mohammad and Moses Jesus unequivocally and vociferously proclaimed there is only one God and that only God is to be worshipped (Mark 12:29; Matthew 4:10). Trinity was invented by the Church 300 years after Christ: (see Jesus-Trinity).
Jesus taught that eternal life lies in following the Ten Commandments until the arrival of the Comforter who will then guide into “all truth? And abide for ever (in which event, the Bible, devoid of all truth, is OBSOLETE and Jesus not giving all truth, JESUS IS REDUNDANT, NO ONE NEEDS JESUS) (see Jesus-Comforter).
Inherited sin and vicarious atonement were devised by St.(?) Paul: (see Jesus-inherited sin to ascension).
- That Mohammad is named only five times in the Qur’an, Whereas Jesus is named twenty-five times.
ANSWER: It is not how many times Jesus and Mohammad are mentioned that is significant. It is the context in which they are named.
Jesus is mentioned as messenger only to Jews; whereas Mohammad is Messenger to the world.
- That Whereas Prophet Mohammad had mother and father, Jesus had no father.
ANSWER: Apart from the fact that Adam and Eve and Melchisedec (Hebrews 7:1-3) had neither father nor mother. The Bible shows that Jesus had a human father. Paul, who knows more than Christians and whom Christians follow more than they follow Jesus, states that Jesus had a human father:
(a) “Therefore (David) being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the FRUIT OF HIS LOINS, ACCORDING TO THE FLESH, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne”–(Acts 2:30);
(b) “Concerning his Son Jesus Christ…which was made of the SEED OF DAVID ACCORDING TO THE FLESH”–(Romans 1:3);
(c) “Remember that Jesus Christ of the SEED OF DAVID”–(2 Timothy 2:8).
And “seed” is sperm, and “according to the flesh” is male-female union: sexual intercourse. Clearly, Jesus was a metaphorical son of God. And The METAPHORICAL son (Jesus) cannot die for LITERAL sins.
The Qur’an also shows that Jesus had a human father (virgin birth is a “forgery” in the Bible): (see Jesus-birth miracle or mechanix?)
- That Whereas Mohammad did not perform miracles, Jesus did including giving life to dead.
ANSWER: Jesus performed miracles through the power of Allāh God, Thus it is ALLAH GOD who is the powerful. Apart from the fact that Moses and objects performed miracles, even false Christs and false prophets can perform miracles. (See Miracles).
Thus Jesus performing miracles is no indication of Divinity or greatness over others. The Qur’an is the miracle of miracles: (See video at end of presentation).
- That Whereas Mohammad physically died, Jesus was raised physically to heaven.
ANSWER: Enoch and Elias also are in heaven. That Jesus is in heaven; Mark 16:9-20 are forgeries in the Bible (see Bible corrupt & obsolete).
Allāh did NOT raise Jesus bodily into heaven: (see Jesus-birth miracle or mechanix?)
IN ANSWER TO THE CHRISTIANS “TRAP” MUSLIMS ARE TO CHALLENGE CHRISTIANS:
- Jesus says in Mark 16:16-18: “He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved…and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them.”
Muslims are to have a deadly dose of poison (or large glass of radiator anti-freeze) and asked the Christian to drink it. If they believe that Jesus Christ is God/Son of God and that the Bible is all word pf God they will not hesitate to drink it. (See Christians-drinking deadly thing)
- Christians say Jesus died for the sins of the world (John 3:16).
Muslims are to have a heavy dose of laxative; give it to Christians to take to relieve him (the Muslim) of his constipation. If their God/Son of God can die to relieve me of sin surely the Christians to whom Jesus gave power can take the laxative to relieve the Muslim of constipation (VICARIOUS REFRESHMENT).
- Jesus says in John 14:12-14: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; (man can do greater works than God/Son of God?) because I go unto my Father. And WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK IN MY NAME, THAT WILL I DO, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. IF YE SHALL ASK ANY THING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT.”
Instead of trying to convince the more-than-one-billion Muslims that Jesus is God and that he died on the cross, Christians would be better served by asking Jesus to grant abundance to the world’s starving and destitute; and for Jesus to heal/cure all those, especially children, afflicted with cancer and suffering other chronic ailments/diseases.
Are you Christians loathe to ask Jesus on behalf of these unfortunate “children of God”? Or do you Christians not believe/trust the word of your God/Son of God that he will do “whatsoever” you “shall ask in” his “name”?
- In Ezekiel 4:9-15 God told the prophet Ezekiel to eat cakes mixed with human “dung” (but changed it to “cow’s dung”)
Is this the act of a good God? (See Christians-eating cakes of human dung). (Please note we do not believe everything the Bible teaches about God)_
- In the Gospel of Mark 11:12-14; 20-21; Jesus cursed a helpless and blameless fig tree to death becasue the tree had no figs to satisfy his hunger.
Is this the act of a good God/Son of God?
- In Numbers 31:1-53 God had all animals and even infant males and all sexually experienced female killed and the little virgin girls taken as sex slaves.
Is this the act of a good God? (See Christianity-sex slaves & prepubescent girls).
- Christians say man inherited sin from Adam (or God puts Adam’s sin on every man).
If “A” commits a crime wouldn’t it be an injustice for the law to charge/jail “B” for it? Isn’t it an injustice for God to put Adam’s sin onto innocent and helpless and morally and mentally non-competent babies? Can such a God be worthy of adoration?
And isn’t it an even bigger injustice for the law to execute “B” for the crime of “A”? Isn’t it an even bigger injustice for God to have one man (Jesus) killed for the sin of others? Can such a God be worthy of adoration?
- In Matthew 26:36-42 and Luke 22:39-46 Jesus prayed with “his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground” to be spared death (to give his life willingly to redeem man of sins as you Christians claim).
Is this the action of a God/Son of God?
Is this the action of one who came to die willingly for the sins of others? Or is this the action of a mortal, a coward/wimp.
If Jesus is God/Son of God, then clearly, isn’t this an ignominious display of the blackest degree of disgrace ever exampled by a God/Son of God in scriptural history?
(Please note: This is not to denigrate Jesus; only a comment on Christians invention and assumption. For the Muslim Jesus read the Qur’an).
- Luke 2:52 states: “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.”
What God/Son of God needs to be “increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man?
- Isaiah 7:14-15 which speak about Immanuel, whom Christians say is Jesus, that “Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.”
Does God/Son of God need to eat butter and honey in order to differentiate between good and evil? Whose God is greater you Christians God or us Muslims God Who does not eat and is Omniscient.
Mohammad did NOT have to eat butter and honey in order to differentiate between good and evil. So who is greater, Jesus or Mohammad?
Why are Christians comparing Jesus to Mohammad? Muslims do not claim that Mohammad is God or Son of God.
- If Jesus is Trinity compare Jesus to Hindu Trinity –Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva– and to Pagan Roman Trinity –Juno, Jupiter and Minerva.
- If Jesus is God compare Jesus to Allāh, and the Jewish YHWH and Hindu Ishwar, Brahma, Vishnu and Siva and to Sikh Onkar/Akal Purakh.
- If Jesus is Son of God compare him to the many sons of God before Christ: (see Christianity is Paganism)
If Christianity is the religion of truth why are Christians not propagating it in the clear as Muslims propagate Islam? Why do Christians stoop to lying/deception; and stealth Crusade against Muslims and trying to “trap” Muslims? Truth stands by itself; only falsehood needs to be propped up and depend on lies and deception.
However, even if Jesus had no father and performed miracles and possessed all the other crowns Christians plume him with, yet Mohammad is greater than Jesus.
Whereas Jesus gave absurd doctrines that lead to backwardness which for six hundred years left the Christian world in the “Dark Ages,” within a hundred years of Mohammad’s sublime teachings backward camel-drivers were sitting in the thrones of Caesars.
However, even if Jesus had no father and performed miracles and possessed all the other crowns Christians plume him with, yet Mohammad is greater than Jesus.
Whereas Jesus gave absurd doctrines that lead to backwardness which for six hundred years left the Christian world in the “Dark Ages,” within a hundred years of Mohammad’s sublime teachings backward camel-drivers were sitting in the thrones of Caesars. (See Jesus-Comforter; Qur’an).
Only the uneducated Muslim, the gullible, and the unthinking would kiss the useless and unGodly crucifix.
Whereas Islam is superior to all religions; Judaism, Sikhism and Hinduism are superior to Christianity; and Jesus was a Muslim and taught Islam: Islam is superior to all other religions
Muslims who apostatized from Islam (rather than learn Islam), and Christians who want a “mansion” or “bungalow” in heaven, have the grand opportunity while you are alive –and no one knows when he/she will die; and when you die this opportunity evaporates like a dewdrop in Hell– to return/turn to Allāh; to “There is no God but Allāh; Mohammad is the Messenger of Allāh.”
MORE QUESTIONS FOR MUSLIMS TO ASK CHRISTIANS:
- Mohammad taught about the origin of life–(Qur’an 21:30). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about the fetus and its development in the womb?–(Qur’an 22:5; 39:6). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about women’s menstruation–((Qur’an 2:222). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about man being created into different tribes, colors and languages.–(Qur’an 30:22; 49:13). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about how milk is produced in cattle–(Qur’an 16:66). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about how bees make honey-(Qur’an 16:68-69). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about the sun and moon and orbits– (Qur’an 21:33; 36:40). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about the light of the moon–(Qur’an 10:5; 25:61; 71:16). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about particles smaller than atom.–(Qur’an 10:61). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
● Mohammad taught about the formation of rain clouds.–(Qur’an 30:48; 35:9), JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about the formation of the universe.–(Qur’an 41:11). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about the mountains stabilizing the earth–(Qur’an 16:15; 31:10). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about salt and sweet water in the sea–(Qur’an 25:53; 55:19-20). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about internal waves and darkness in seas-(Qur’an 24:40). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about space travels–(Qur’an 15:14-15; 55:33). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about there being more than one world–(Qur’an 1:1; 56:77-80). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about the existence of living-beings on other planets–(Qur’an 19:93-95; 42:29). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about scientific signs at the approaching doomsday: the Sun will fold up–(Qur’an 81:1); Stars will fall, become dust-colored (lose light)–(Qur’an 81:2); The heaven will look like molten copper; red hide–(Qur’an 70:6-8; 55:37); Ocean will boil–(Qur’an 81:6; 82:3); The Sun and Moon will join together–(Qur’an 75:8-9). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about the months–(Qur’an 9:36). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about the sun and moon and the computation of time–(Qur’an 2:189; 6:96; 10:5). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about the stars and guidance–(Qur’an 6:97). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Mohammad taught about diseases and their cures–(For several cures taught by the Prophet see Bokhari, Vol. 7). JESUS DID NOT. Who is greater Jesus or Mohammad?
- Jesus prayed, sweating like “great drops of blood falling,” to be spared death-(Luke 22:39-44). In contrast, Mohammad rode bravely at the head in battle. Who is greater, Jesus or Mohammad?
- Jesus says let the dead bury their dead-(Luke 9:60). In contrast, Mohammad prayed for the dead and even prayed for his dead enemy. Who is greater, Jesus or Mohammad?
(Details to the above scientific statements can be found in Qur’an–science Or in the videos below).
For matters in all facets of life we have to ask the Comforter who guided us into “all truth” and who will “abide for ever” and whom all are to follow: Mohammad EVIDENTLY MOHAMMAD IS GREATER THAN JESUS.
THE QUR’AN: MIRACLE OF ALL MIRACLES: by Dr. Zakir Naik: Though the two videos are similar there is additional info in one; and also in the question and answer section.
1, Ahmed Deedat has shown in his booklet Is the Bible God’s Word?
- the word “VIRGIN” in Isaiah 7:14 has been replaced with the phrase “a young woman” in the RSV Bible. (That “virgin” birth, asserted in Luke 1:34-35, is a forgery see Jesus-birth miracle or mechanix?).
- the word “BEGOTTEN” of “begotten son” of John 3:16, has been “excised;”
- the verse of 1-John 5:7 which speaks of the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost (the Trinity) “has also been scrapped from the RSV” Bible;
- the verses of Mark 16:19 and Luke 24:51 which refer to the Ascension of Jesus were “expunged” but later “restored to the text.”
Deedat also notes that while these terms have been “unceremoniously excised” from English Bibles, they are retained in the Bible’s nearly 1500 other languages.
And. Regarding Jesus’ alleged Ascension. Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din reveals in his Open Letters To The Bishops of Salisbury & London, (pp. 31-32):
“The concluding eleven verses of St. Mark-(16:9-20) and the well-known verse of St. Matthew-(28:19), speaking of the Son and the Father and the Holy Ghost, are forgeries, an admitted addition to the ancient MSS (manuscripts). The fact was discovered by the first translator of the Bible into English and they made a marginal note in their version of the Bible which continued for some time. But we do not find the said note in any of the copies now published by the said society (Foreign Mission Society). Is it fair and honest to keep others in darkness as to the true value of the contents of the Bible? The reader must know that concluding portion of St. Mark and the verse in St. Matthew are spurious and a subsequent addition. But I am afraid the Foreign Mission would not allow the correction. It would tell against their very Mission, if they eliminate the verse from St. Matthew; they lose the only pillar that supports the structure of the Trinity. No other verse in the whole Scripture speaks of it. The said eleven verses of St. Mark are the only justification for the existence of the Foreign Mission. You, as well as I, know, my Lord, that the call to Jesus came solely and wholly from Judaism. He came only to gather the scattered sheep and would not give the children’s bread to the dogs, the world beyond the Israelites. The Foreign Mission is a mere trespass on lands forbidden by the Master. It transcends the limit marked by Jesus. Throughout his life the Gentiles and others did not concern him: they were the swine. Then came the make-believe Resurrection, and they say the Master changed his mind as to his mission and ordered it to be carried to the four corners of the world (indicating that he was unsure of his mission), but this all depends upon the questionable verses of St. Mark, and hence their retention in the Bible. St. Matthew is no authority on this point. The word “nations” there is a mistranslation and a wrong substitute for “the tribes”–the rest of the Jewish tribes scattered all over the world. This being the case, the Mission cannot afford to eliminate the verses from their version, nor will they put marginal notes, as did the old versions, to show the true nature of the verses. It would weaken the cause and show the futility of their status, since in carrying on evangelical work in the non-Christian world they are acting against the express admonition of the Master. It may be that reasons other than religion are at the back of it all, and goading their activities, but decency, if not religion, assuredly demands the publishing of things as they are.” (For more on this see Bible corrupt & obsolete).