In the name of Allāh,
the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Peace and Blessings of Allāh on Mohammad.
Allāh–the Glorious and the High,
Lord of the worlds
Mohammad–who brought the world
to our feet and eternity to our arms
JESUS–A FALSE GOD
In trying to prove that Jesus is God Christians are proving that their God is a FALSE God:
- Isaiah 7:14-15 about Immanuel, which Christians claim is about Jesus, say” “Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.”
Clearly No TRUE God needs to eat “butter and honey” in order to differentiate between good and evil. Not even Hinduism require any of her myriads of Gods to eat “anything” “that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.” It is doubtful that any teenager needs to eat “butter and honey” that he/she “may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.”
- Jesus says, “But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father”–(Mark 13:32).
Clearly, if Jesus was God He would have foreknowledge of the future.
- Mark 11:12-13 report: “And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry: And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.”
Evidently, If Jesus was God he would have known that fig was not in season
- Luke 2:52 states: “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with GOD and MAN.”
Clearly, God does NOT increase in “stature” and need to find “favor” with man; much less does GOD need to find favor with GOD. (For more proofs that Jesus is not God see: Jesus as God).
“Come now, and let us REASON together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool”–(Isaiah 1:18).
Thus, anything that goes against reason could not be Divine/Godly. And, implies that he who does not govern his belief by reason has debased himself lower than animals; as animals have the excuse of not having the capacity to reason whereas man has this capacity but does not utilize it.
- IF JESUS IS GOD, GOD FORETOLD HIS OWN BIRTH. THIS IS NOT SANITY THIS IS LUNACY.
- JESUS CANNOT BE BOTH GOD AND SON OF GOD. THIS IS NOT CLARITY THIS IS IDIOCY.
- JESUS CANNOT BE GOD AND SON OF GOD AND PROPHET LIKE MOSES. THIS IS NOT THEOLOGY THIS IS ABSURDITY. SO WHICH/WHO IS JESUS –GOD, SON OF GOD OR PROPHET LIKE MOSES?
- JESUS SAID HE IS “ALPHA AND OMEGA” AND ASLO THAT HE IS “ROOT AND OFFSPRING OF DAVID”–(REVELATION 22:13, 16). SO WHICH IS JESUS, THE FIRST AND THE LAST OR THE SEED OF DAVID? (For more on Alpha and Omega see Jesus-Alpha & Omega).
Notably, “Revelation to John appears to be a collection of separate units composed by unknown authors who lived during the last quarter of the first century, though it purports to have been written by John”–(Ency. Britannica, 15th Edn; Vol. VIII, art. Revelation to John, p. 537. Also Vol. 4, art. Myth and legend from the 1st to the early 2nd centuries, pp. 551-552). (For more on the Book of Revelation see Jesus-1000-year rule).
JESUS CONTRADICTS THE ASSERTION THAT HE IS GOD:
- “Hear, O Israel; The Lord OUR God is ONE LORD” (that God is HIS God also)–(Mark 12:29).
- “And, behold, one came and said unto him (Jesus), Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he (Jesus) said unto him, Why callest thou me good? THERE IS NONE GOOD but one, that is, GOD: but if THOU WILT ENTER INTO LIFE, KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS”–(Matthew 19:16-19. Notably, this saying of Jesus was altered in the Gideons Bible see Jesus-allows lying/deception).
- “My meat is to do the will of HIM (God)that sent me and to finish HIS work”–(John 4:34);
- “I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek NOT MY OWN WILL, but the WILL OF THE FATHER…If I bear witness of myself, my witness is NOT TRUE”–(John 5:30-31).
- “I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, BUT THE WILL OF HIM THAT SENT ME”–(John 6:38. Every person came from “heaven” and has to work righteousness to return to heaven– Jeremiah 1:5; Qur’an 7:172-173).
- “My doctrine is not mine, BUT HIS THAT SENT ME”–(John 7:16)
- “HE (God) gave me a commandment, WHAT I SHOULD SAY, AND WHAT I SHOULD SPEAK”–(John 12:49)
- “I have glorified thee on the earth: I HAVE FINISHED THE WORK WHICH THOU GAVEST ME TO DO’–(John 17:4).
- “I have manifested thy name unto the men (the Jews) which THOU GAVEST ME out of the world”–(John 17:6).
- “I ascend unto MY Father, and YOUR Father; and to MY GOD, and YOUR GOD”–(John 20:17. If Jesus is God, the Jews, having the same Father and God as Jesus, must also be Gods).
If Jesus says he is God after stating unambiguously that he is not God; this would not only be a stark contradiction but would indicate that Jesus did not know who he was.
Trinity was invented by the Christians at the Nicene Council 300 years after Jesus: ”The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies …..It was not until the 4th. century that the distinctness of the three and their unity were brought together in a single orthodox doctrine of one essence and three persons.” (Ency. Britannica. 15th Edn. Vol. X, art; Trinity, p. 126. Emphasis added). For a full treatment on trinity see Jesus-Trinity).
JESUS WORD OF GOD:
Everything in creation is “Word” of God–(Genesis 1:3-25; Qur’an 18:109; 31:27). If Jesus is son of God because he is termed “word of God” then even a baboon would be son of God.
Equally significant. John 1:1-5 “In the beginning was the word….” Apart from the fact that no one knows the identity of the author of this Gospel there is no mention of the Holy Ghost. This verse of John can be traced back to Philo who “lived and wrote all this one hundred years before the writers, whosoever they may be, of that Gospel.” See Jesus-Trinity).
JESUS SON OF GOD:
Whereas Jesus is only “CALLED” son of God. God has legions of sons and daughters, including the communist “peacemaker” Gorbachev. Son of God is only an epithet of honor. See Jesus-Son of God.
Significantly, Jesus was NOT of virgin birth:
(a) “Therefore (David) being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the FRUIT OF HIS LOINS, ACCORDING TO THE FLESH, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne”–(Acts 2:30);
(b) “Concerning his Son Jesus Christ…which was made of the SEED OF DAVID ACCORDING TO THE FLESH”–(Romans 1:3);
(c) “Remember that Jesus Christ of the SEED OF DAVID”–(2 Timothy 2:8). And “seed” is sperm, and “according to the flesh” is male-female union: sexual intercourse.
Clearly, Jesus was a metaphorical son of God. And the METAPHORICAL son (Jesus) cannot die for LITERAL sins.
Moreover, Jews did NOT accept Jesus. And if Jesus was not from human fatherhood, Jews would have regarded him as a “bastard” and bar him from the synagogue and Mary would have been viewed as “adulteress” and stoned to death according to Jewish law.
As admitted by Christian source virgin birth is a forgery in the Bible. (See Jesus-birth miracle or mechanix?).
JESUS “I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE”:
Like all prophets, Jesus and God are one in purpose; which is/was to bring people into Godliness. Jesus also said: “I pray for them (Jews) …That they may all be one; as Thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be ONE IN US”–(John 17:9-21).
If Jesus is God because he said he and his Father are “one,” then the Jews he is praying for so that they also could be “one” “in us” would also be God(s). (See Jesus-I and my Father are one).
JESUS, NO ONE COMES TO GOD BUT BY ME:
Jesus was a tribal Jewish prophet. His saying “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me”–(John 14:6), is so of all prophets.
Jesus also informed his followers: “When he, the Spirit of truth (the Comforter), is come, he will guide you into ALL TRUTH”–Matt. 23:2-3; 19:16-19; John 16:13; 14:15-16; 15:26).
There would have been no need to follow the scribes and Pharisees and to wait for the Comforter to guide us into “all truth” if Christ was the only way, truth, life, and way to God. Jesus was “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” for his people and for his term of messengership until the arrival of the Comforter.
As the Comforter will replace the Mosaic Law because he will guide into “ALL TRUTH” and will abide “FOREVER,” then, being devoid of “all truth” and perpetuity, the BIBLE IS OBSOLETE! And Jesus not giving “all truth” THERE IS NO NEED FOR JESUS! JESUS IS REDUNDANT! (See Jesus-the way, truth, life).
JESUS DECLARED GOD SENT HIM ONLY TO JEWS:
- “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the HOUSE OF ISRAEL”–(Matt. 15:24).
- “I pray for them (JEWS): I pray NOT for the world”–(John 17:9).
- “For the Son of man is come to SEEK AND SAVE THAT (JEWS)WHICH WAS LOST”–(Luke 19:10. Of which some ten of these Jewish Twelve Tribes were said to be in Kashmir at the time; Jesus is noted to have traveled to India, see Jesus-18 missing years).
- “Go NOT into the way of the Gentiles, and into any of the city of the Samaritans enter ye NOT: But go rather to the LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL”–(Matt. 10:5-6; 18:11).
- Jesus told the Samaritan woman: “Ye worship ye know not what: we (Jews) know what we worship: for SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS”–(John 4:21).
- “Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine”–(Matt. 7:6).
- “It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs”–(Matthew 15:26).
- Jesus spoke in parables so the “dogs” and “swine” would not understand and be saved. Jesus explained in private to his followers why he speak in parables: “Unto you (who have God) it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them (non-Jews) that are without (God), all these things are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and not perceive;and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them”–(Mark 4:9-12).
This statement by Jesus also prove conclusively that Jesus did NOT come to save sinners. Much less to “die” for the salvation of sinners.
That Jesus later changed his mind and said to preach to all nations would indicate that he did not know, or was unclear about, his mission. But this is not so. As shown, Matthew 28:19 and Mark 16:9-20 are “forgeries” in the Bible, of which Christians are aware; but yet publish:
“The concluding eleven verses of St. Mark-(16:9-20) and the well-known verse of St. Matthew-(28:19), speaking of the Son and the Father and the Holy Ghost, are forgeries, an admitted addition to the ancient MSS (manuscripts). The fact was discovered by the first translator of the Bible into English and they made a marginal note in their version of the Bible which continued for some time. But we do not find the said note in any of the copies now published by the said society (Foreign Mission Society). Is it fair and honest to keep others in darkness as to the true value of the contents of the Bible?….” (See Bible corrupt & obsolete).
JESUS CONTRADICTS INHERITED SIN AND VICARIOUS ATONEMENT:
- “I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to REPENTANCE” (not to vicarious atonement)–(Matthew 9:13).
- “And when ye stand praying, FORGIVE, if ye have anything against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may FORGIVE you your trespasses, But if you do NOT forgive, NEITHER will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses”–(Mark 11:25-26; Luke 17:3-4).
- “When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven …FORGIVE US OUR SINS; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but DELIVER US FROM EVIL”–(Luke 11:2-4).
- “I tell you…except ye REPENT, ye shall all likewise perish”–(Luke 13:3, 5).
- “I say unto you, there is JOY in the presence of the angels of God over ONE SINNER THAT REPENTETH” –(Luke 15:10).
- “The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation (of Jews) and shall condemn it: because they REPENTED at the preaching of Jonas; and behold, a greater than Jonas is here” (that is to say, the people of Jonas repented but Jews do not repent even though Jesus who is greater than Jonas is preaching to them)–(Matthew 12:41). (See Jesus-saves/savior).
- “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat: ALL therefore WHATSOEVER they bid you observe, that OBSERVE AND DO”–(Mathew 23:2-3)
- “if thou wilt enter into life, KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS (brought by Moses) (Matthew 19:16-17)
- “except our RIGHTEOUSNESS shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN”–(Matthew 23:2-3; 19:17-18; 5:20). And the Mosaic law does not teach inherited sin and vicarious atonement).
- “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever;” “When he, the Spirit of truth (the Comforter), is come, he will guide you into ALL TRUTH”–(John 14:15-16; 16:13).
That Jesus did not die on the cross is evidenced by the Gospels which Christians claim is the “inspired” word of God, and by Paul, whom Christians follow more than they follow Jesus:
- prayers of the righteous are always answered–(James 5:16; Psalm 22:24; 34:15-19; John 9:31; Matthew 7:8-9);
- God always answered Jesus’ prayers–(John 11:41-42).
- Jesus prayed to be spared from death: “Then saith he (Jesus)unto them (disciples), My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt;” “and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground”–(Matthew 26:38-39; Luke 22:44);
- Jesus prayers to be spared death were answered: “(Jesus) Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared”-(Hebrews 5:7).
Allāh God says about Jesus: “they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them”–(Qur’an 4:157).
Jesus only seemed dead. This is how God answered Jesus’ prayers and saved him. Obviously Jesus went into a coma. In those days no one checked for pulses, if you’re limp you’re dead.
- After the alleged crucifixion and resurrection Jesus had his disciples examine him to verify he was NOT spirit, as the resurrected is, but was of flesh and bones: a mortal–(Luke 24:38-39). The resurrected “are (spiritualized) as the angels”–(Matthew 22:23-30. Luke 20:34-36). Jesus had flesh and bones: he was HUMAN.
So who is wrong/lying, Christians and the so-called historians and authors, or Jesus?
If Christians and the so-called historians and authors are right that Jesus died on the cross, the Christians Son of God and God is wrong that he did NOT die on the cross.
So who will you believe and follow, the “inspired” word of God and Jesus or Christians and their entourage of ectopic experts?
The Church knows there was NO crucifixion and resurrection.
Inherited sin and vicarious atonement were devised by Paul and instituted by the Church:
“St. Paul had thought of and adopted the doctrine of Jesus Christ having died on the Cross and being resurrected afterwards, and this became the confirmed doctrine of the Christian Church. But the investigations made about the imprints of Christ’s body on the Shroud put the Church in difficulties. Pope John XXIII had made a proclamation on 30 June 1960, which was printed in an issue of the Vatican newspaper, Osservator Romano dated 2nd July 1960, under the title “Complete Salvation through the Blood of Jesus Christ,” in which the Pope informed and directed all the Catholic Bishops to believe and to propagate that the complete salvation of the human race lies through the blood of Jesus Christ, and that the death of Jesus Christ is not essential for this purpose.”–(The Crumbling of the Cross M. A. Faruqui, p.109; read pp. 98-109). (For more details on this see Jesus-inherited sin to ascension chapter on crucifixion).
JESUS RETURN/1000-YEAR RULE:
Jesus’ return is Christians’ imagination viewed through the prism of ancient Iranian mythology: “It was Iranian mythological concepts of the ages of the world, translated through Jewish apocalyptic views, that most influenced Christian views of time, history, and man’s ultimate destiny.…The theme of the ages of the world and its attendant subthemes that came primarily from Iranian mythology were transformed by apocalyptic literature––which flourished in Judaism and then Christianity from about the 2nd century BC to about 2nd century AD––into a historical context, though Zoroastrian had done this in reference to the last age.”-(Ency Britannica, 15th Edn; Vol. 4, art. Myth and legend from the 1st to the early 2nd centuries, pp. 551-552). For more see Jesus-1000-year rule).
The Divine truth is, Jesus was only a prophet of God sent to reform the Children of Israel and give them the Good News of the coming of another Comforter who will bring “all truth” and whom they are to follow; and “There is no God but Allāh, Mohammad is the messenger of Allāh.”
And this Comforter, as proven is the Prophet Mohammad. Professor Abdul Ahad Dawud B.D. –“the former Reverend David Benjamin Keldani, B.D., a Roman Catholic priest of the Uniate-Chaldean sect”– points out:
“The Holy Spirit, in all the Christian literature of diverse languages, has not a fixed gender. He, she, it, are all commonly used as the personal pronouns for the Holy Ghost;” And
“The Comforter –the Spirit of Truth– spoken of by Jesus was no other than Muhammad himself. It cannot be taken as the Holy Ghost, as the Church theology says. “It is expedient for you that I go away,” says Jesus, “for if I go not away the Comforter will not come unto you, but if I depart I will send him unto you”(John 16:7). The words clearly show that the Comforter had to come after the departure of Jesus, and was not with him when he uttered these words. Are we to presume that Jesus was devoid of the Holy Ghost if his coming was conditional on the going of Jesus: besides, the way in which Jesus describes him makes him a human being, not a ghost. “He shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear that he shall speak” (John 16:13). Should we presume that the Holy Ghost and God are two distinct entities and that the Holy Ghost speaks of himself and also what he hears from God? The words of Jesus clearly refer to some messenger from God. He calls him the Spirit of Truth, and so the Qur‘an speaks of Muhammad, “Nay, he has come with the Truth and verified the apostles” (Qur’an 37:37). (Muhammad In The Bible, p. 6). (Jesus-Comforter).
Notably, Mohammad does not need the Bible or other Scripture(s) to substantiate his Divine Messengership status, the Qur’an –with its prophecies, statements on science, and its inimitability (Qur’an 2:23; 10:38; 11:13; 17:88; 52:33-34)– is Mohammad’s proof.
Who is Allah and why did He create us, see Allah.