In the name of Allāh,
the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Peace and Blessings of Allāh on Mohammad.
Allāh–the Glorious and the High,
Lord of the worlds
Mohammad–who brought the world
to our feet and eternity to our arms
According to news report, one influential fringe figure in America wants Masajids (Mosques) and Muslim groups to “denounce” Shari’ah or be “disbanded.”1
This is clearly a betrayal of this man’s bigotry or his abject ignorance of Shari’ah. Or both.
(Please note: when checking Qur’anic references, check a few verses before or after those listed; as numbering of verses vary among translators).
- allows freedom of religion–(Qur’an 2:256; 6:105-109; 9:107-108; 10:88-100; 18:29; 42:15; 50:45; 76:3; 109:1-6);
- gives freedom of movement, thought, and expression [though freedom of expression even in modern advanced societies would seem to have its limit when it advocates anarchy, and when it proves slanderous]–(4:140; 6:68, 108; 29:52);
- allows the pursuit of knowledge, and the acquisition of wealth and property–(2:274-275, 276-282; 22:65; 35:12; 45:12-13; 53:48; 62:10);
- requires choosing only those worthy of power and to exercise justice–(4:58);
- requires government by consultation/ counsel–(3:158; 4:58; 42:38.
- dealing justly with men–(2:279, 5:8);
- not to rob men of their dues–(26:183);
- giving justice even if it be against one’s self or parents or kins or whether he be poor or rich–(4:135; 4:58; 5:8),
- feeding of the needy and the poor, to free the captives, to help those in debt, to care for the orphans, the wayfarer, and to free the slaves–(9:60, 2:177),
- not to act corruptly in the earth or make mischief–(26:183);
- not to be transgressors, nor aid in sin and aggression–(2:190; 5:2);
- restraining anger and forgive (3:133),
- returning evil with better (23:96);
- mercy and forgiveness (3:133);
- instead of retaliation reconcile, be patient and forgive (42:39-43; 24: 22; 3:133);
- fighting only as long as there is persecution (2:193),
- making peace when the enemy desires (4:90; 8:61);
- fighting on behalf of the oppressed–(4:75);
Islam/Shari’ah liberated woman and gives her rights alongside man from birth all the way to Jannah/Heaven:
- liberated woman–(2:187; 4:19-22);
- exalts her–(4:1; 9:71-72);
- gives her equality with man in financial, property, moral and spiritual matters–(4:32, 7-10, 176-177; 3:195; 33:35; 4:124; 16:97; 43:70);
- honors her–(4:1);
- made her a garment to man and he is her garment–(2:187);
- given her rights similar to those against her–(2:228);
- made her a protector of man as he is her protector–(9:71);
- established her as a source of peace, comfort, love and compassion–(7:189; 30: 21. For more on women see women Also Islam-wife beating).
So which of the above teachings of Islam/Shari’ah is America against?
And which of the above teachings does this American individual find unpalatable?
In contrast to Islam/Shari’ah. America has overthrown the governments of some fourteen countries –Hawaii, Cuba, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Nicaragua, Honduras, Iran, Guatemala, South Vietnam, Chile, Grenada, Panama, Afghanistan, and Iraq2– to preserve her “interest.”
(America can have “interest” in other people’s countries, and even militate against them, but outsiders cannot have similar ‘interest” in America).
On the theological front (if this man is a Christian). While America has not too long ago liberated woman and given her rights alongside man. (Whereas Islam liberated woman fourteen hundred years ago, nineteen-sixties American women were yet burning their brassieres for equality with their male “chauvinist pigs”).
In contrast to Islam, Christianity has woman bogged in bondage from birth to death and beyond. Labeling her as transgressor and deceiver of man; good only to avoid fornication; and as defiler of man; and only gives her inheritance if she has no brother(s): and no “witnessing” rights.
And the Bible has bequeathed to the world everlasting “fire” and ‘sword,” and hate and division in the family.3
Instead of raising baseless stink about Islam/Shari’ah. This man is to “denounce” his government for its wretched foreign policy and vociferate that it stop running around the world like a ‘wild ass of a man” destroying and trying to control Muslim (and other people’s) lands and parasite on their resources.
Instead of raising baseless stink about Islam/Shari’ah. This man (if he is Christian) is to call on the Churches and Christian groups to “denounce” the Bible or be “disbanded.”
There is no system on the face of earth that is more equitable and just than Shari’ah.
Only the occupier/usurper, the oppressor, the transgressor, the exploiter, the bigot, and those dedicated to falsehood are terrified of Islam/Shari’ah.
(See Islam-Jihad & Jihad Watch).
- Toronto Star, Saturday, February 18, 2017, p. A15, Article, Hate group claims ‘direct line’ to White House, by Abigail Hauslohner, The Washington Post,
- From the Internet.
- Contrary to Christian’s claim that Jesus brought/sent joy, peace, and love to the world; Jesus Christ brought/sent misery, strife, hate and division to the world. In Jesus’ own words, as the Gospels say:
- “I am come to send FIRE on the earth”–(Luke 12:49).
- Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth, Nay; but rather DIVISION: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; and the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law”–(Luke 12:51-53).
- “For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me”–(Matthew 10:35-37).
- “Think NOT that I am come to send peace on earth: I came NOT to send peace, but a SWORD”–(Matthew 10:34).
- “If any man come to me, and HATE NOT his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple”–(Luke 14:26).
- “He that is not with me is against me” (and a person can be neutral)–(Matthew 12:30).
“But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me” (though the enemies might not militate against him)–(Luke 19:27).
If these sayings of Jesus in Matthew 12:30 and Luke 19:27 were to be implemented more than five billion people of the world that do not accept Jesus as Divine and vicarious atoner, as Christians say he was, would be slaughtered.
Jesus’ declaration is not surprising. After all, “The Lord is a man of WAR: the Lord is his name”–(Exodus 15:3).