In the name of Allāh,
the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Peace and Blessings of Allāh on Mohammad.
Allāh–the Glorious and the High,
Lord of the worlds
Mohammad–who brought the world
to our feet and eternity to our arms.
AMERICA, KU KLUX KLAN, ISLAMOPHOBES,
Switzerland banned minarets,
Angola bans Islam
Quebec banned the Muslim woman’s face-cover;
France –which slaughtered some one million Algerians so she can lord over them– banned the Hijab/head covering in certain places;
Britain balked about the Muslim woman’s wear –the British was in India for over a hundred years, let the Prime Minister tell how many Englishmen wore kurta and dhoti and how many English women wore sari and lengha and shalwar kameez; the British was also in the Middle-east let the PM tell how many wore jubba and keffaya; now they have the arrogance and the audacity to require Muslims to discard their garment–.
America wants to keep tabs on Muslims; and even ban/deport Muslims.
.Muslims are “terrorists” is the popular mantra. And some are of the view that Muslims are terrorists because of their religion, “Islam.”
The fact is how many nations were subjected to Muslim “terrorism” before Muslims were transgressed upon?
- Britain sliced Jordan out of Syria and carved Kuwait out of Iraq;
- France carved Lebanon out of Syria and placed it under Maronite Christian domination;
- Britain held Egypt, Sudan, Aden, Iraq and Nigeria;
- France mastered over Algeria (killing one million), Tunisia, Morocco and Sudan;
- Italy held Libya;
- British instigation and American diplomatic thuggery at the League of Nations carved the Jewish State out of Palestine. (Britain had the arrogance and audacity to promise Jews a homeland in Palestine yet they fought the Irish for thirty grueling years than yield one farthing’s worth of territory to Irish separation).
- in 1956 the Jewish State in “collusion” with France and Britain attacked Egypt, so Britain could have control of Egypt’s Suez Canal, nationalized by President Nasser;
- Russia is still coloring Chechnya red (obliterating half-a- million in Grozny alone);
- Bosnians are still trying to recover from Serbia’s onslaught (genociding males and raping thousands of women and young girls and even “infants” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_ during_the_Bosnian_War; https://www.theguardian.com/ world/2000/mar/21/warcrimes.balkans).
- Iraq is yet to rise from the rubble of American aggression (for oil and/or hegemony?).
- Sudan was “pressured” into dissecting herself; http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/07/us-played-key-role-in-southern-sudans-long-journey-to-independence/241660/
- America and Britain overthrew Iran’s Mohammad Mosaddegh government to control its oil (https://www.the guardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup
- America is flying half way around the world to Yemen, Pakistan and Afghanistan to kill terror “suspects” (and killing thousands of innocents in the process).
(While this is not in support of terrorism) Would America and other countries accept Muslims committing such acts against them? How then can they expect Muslims to accept such acts committed against them?
Trying to isolate Muslim “terrorism” from western nation’s wretched foreign policy is like trying to remove a worm from a can without disturbing other worms.
Injustice is the incubator of terrorism!
KU KLUX KLAN:
According to a recent newspaper report the Ku Klux Klan is trying to abandon its “white supremacist” label for the tamer “white separatist” one (new label same old wine, some argue). Noting Biblical teaching as the basis for their move, the article notes from one KKK Klansmen who stated: “We are white separatists, just as Yahweh in the Bible told us to be. Separate yourself from other nations. Do not intermix and mongrelized your seed.” 1
(Yahweh and Jehovah are two of the names Christians use for God).
Seemingly, the Klansman was referring to Deuteronomy 7:1-3 where God commanded the Israelite to kill all the people whose land they were about to possess: “when the Lord your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them, then you must devote them to complete destruction. You shall make no covenant with them and show no mercy to them. You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons.”
Or perhaps the KKK Klansman was referring to Paul: “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?”–(2 Corinthians 6:14).
God did not advocate “white supremacist” or “white separatist.”
It is poor cerebration to entertain that God would have people segregate because of our color –a factor in which we have no choice; a factor which He gave us or subjected us to. We had no choice where we are born or into which race or color.
God told the Jews to not intermix because the other people were unGodly, not because the other people were inferior.
The God who sorts people by their color is the God that is a bigoted God and not worthy of worship and/or adoration.
Other factors that need to be considered are:
- God gave the Bible to Jews. The Jews of the Bible were not white. Jews were dark-skinned 2
Which means the “white supremacist” or ”white separatist’s” God/Son of God, Jesus, is a Jewish/black man. (You hate the Jew/black man and worship a black God/Son God?)
- God says He made man from dirt and in His image. Dirt is dark in color. So if man is dark and man is the literal image of God then logically God is dark or black! (How then can one rationalize loving a black God and hating His black creation/humans?)
- As all people came from Adam one cannot be racially superior to the other –superiority comes from achievement, and achievement comes from using our intellect. And doubtlessly there are intellectual people in every band of the color spectrum.
- Whereas a group has the right to segregate itself from others for whatever purpose, there is no racial supremacy; there is no pure “white” seed. Every people have Adam’s black genes in his seed.
- When you take the right to hate and kill people because of their darkness you automatically give them the right to hate and kill you because of your whiteness.
Whatever our color and race and nationality, we are all created from the same essence and thus have the same faculties and capabilities; we all originated from our father’s and mother’s loins; have the same red blood, need the same food, drink, and air, are subjected to the same laws of intake and output, same emotions of joy and pain, and the five senses; need to follow the same blue-print for personal, social, intellectual, and spiritual excellence; and will die and become decay –yesterday man was a cell, tomorrow he will be a corpse!
The only thing the prince gets over the pauper is a gilded tomb –it doesn’t do him any good. The worms will not care who is black and who is brown or who is master and who is slave.
Where then is the racial/white superiority?
Our differences are not accidental or without purpose: Allāh God made us into different tribes, colors, and languages so that we may know one another.3
(Imagine the confusion if we were all the same color and without geographic boundaries, and even of the same features. Evidently, a garden of one color flowers can never be as attractive/appealing as a garden of various colors and designs).
It is not wisdom to die for the ephemeral; it is wisdom to strive for the eternal.
Racial/white supremacy is a self-inflicted pestilence.
As we have shown on our site there are no such Divine doctrines as Trinity, inherited sin and vicarious atonement. Jesus was a prophet wholly and solely only for Jews and he was a Muslim and taught Islam; and he explained that eternal life lies in observance of the Mosaic law until the arrival of the Comforter (Mohammad) who will guide into “all truth” and will “abide for ever.”
If the Ku Klux Klan truly desires to obey God and secure mansions in heaven, the Ku Klux Klan has no choice but to follow Islam/Mohammad: “There is no God but Allāh; Mohammad is the Messenger of Allāh!”
Contrary to popular views there is no stoning to death in Islam; no death for apostasy and blasphemy and homosexuality; and no honor killing (these are the Jewish and Christian requirements).
And we have dealt with wife beating; Woman’s inheritance-half of man’s; and Woman’s testimony-half of man’s.
We have also shown on our site, there is no religion superior to, or equal with, Islam –Islam is superior to all other religions. And no system more equitable and just than Islamic law –Shari’ah. 4
Let us examine what is there in Islam that jiggles seemingly intelligent people and supposedly religious ones into becoming Islamophobes:
-Islam allows freedom of religion–(Qur’an 2:256; 6:107; 9:107-108; 10:99-100; 17:7; 18:6, 29; 22:40; 42:15; 50:45; 76:3; 109:1-6); freedom of movement, thought, and expression–(4:140; 6:68, 108; 29:52); the pursuit of knowledge, and the acquisition of wealth and property–(2:274-275, 276-282; 35:12; 53:48; 62:10); to choose only those worthy of power and to exercise justice and to govern by consultation/counsel (Here’s democracy for you; and 1400 years ago, while Europe was yet running around with flint tools and torches)–(3:158; 4:58; 42:38. Muhammad Ali notes to 42:38:
“In this, Islam has laid the basis of Government by parliaments, and the idea found a clear practical expression in the early days of the Caliphate, when the Khalifah had to refer every important affair to counsel. It is strange indeed that Government by parliament is now looked upon by Europeans as an institution which is quite foreign to Islam and unsuited for the Muslim people” This must be “Europeans” arrogance or ignorance of Islam; or both).
-Islam stresses the fulfilling of covenants, keeping of oaths and not to be deceptive (16:91-92);
to speak justly (6:153);
to be righteous (2:277-278; 6:152-154);
to not let hatred for a people incite you to transgress (5:2);
to render back trusts to whom they are due, and to judge justly (4:58);
because Allāh God loves those who judge in equity (5:45-47)
-Islam admonishes against dealing unjustly with men (2:279, 5:8); and not to rob them of their dues (26:183);
to give justice even if it be against one’s self or parents or kins or whether he be poor or rich (4:135),
encourages the feeding of the needy and the poor, to free the captives, to help those in debt, to care for the orphans, the wayfarer, and to free the slaves (9:60, 2:177),
not to act corruptly in the earth or to make mischief (26:183);
not to be transgressors (2:190),
to restrain our anger and forgive others (3:133),
to fight on behalf of the oppressed (4:75);
because Allāh God loves those who are just, and because He commands justice and the doing of good, and He forbids injustice (60:8, 16:90)
-Islam forbids against helping one another in sin, and to counsel one another in sin (5:2; 60:8-9);
to avoid letting hatred of a people incite transgression (5:2);
not to take a greater recompense than the injury suffered (2:194; 16:126; 42:40);
that instead of retaliation, to make reconciliation, and to show patience and forgiveness (16:126; 42:39-43);
to be merciful and forgiving (3:133);
to fight only as long as there is persecution and oppression (2:193),
and to make peace when the enemy desires peace (4:90, 8:61);
because Allāh God loves the doer of good, and the dutiful (2:195, 3:75)
-Islam teaches that all men are created equal (95:4),
that we are made into different tribes and nations that we may know one another (49:13),
that we are to be judged not by our race, color or nationality but by our deeds (6:133),
that angels ask forgiveness for all mankind (42:5),
that the noblest ones are those who are righteous (49:13, 98:7),
not to let hatred of a people incite you to transgress, and to help one another in righteousness and help not each other in sin and aggression (5:2),
to return evil with that which is better (23:96),
to give justice (4:58; 5:8);
because Allah God loves those who judge in equity, and because Allāh, God, is aware of what you do (5:45, 4:135).
-Islam forbids adultery and fornication (which can bequeath a legacy of broken marriages and homes. etc;–(17:32; 24:2-3, 33; 25:68); Alcohol/intoxicants & Gambling (whose destructive fallouts are well documented)–(5:90-91), and usury (the scourge of piling interest upon interest which can and do lead to people losing their homes and businesses)–(2:275; 3:129; 30:39) (Those who profiteer from these undertakings might perhaps rail against Islam or instigate Islamophobia).
-Islam liberated women–(4:19-22);
exalts her–(4:1; 7:189; 9:71-72);
gives her the right to earn–(4:32);
inherit and own property–(4:7, 176-177);
exclusive right to her earnings–(4:4, 32),
has mutual love and compassion with man–(30:21);
she is a garment to man as man is garment to her (to protect, comfort, beautify, and to cover each other’s faults)–(2:187);
has rights similar to those against her–(2:228);
is protector of man as he is protector of her–(9:71);
has moral and spiritual equality with men–(3:194, 197; 24:30, 31, 55; 33:35; 49:13; 57:12, 18-19);
“And treat them kindly. Then if you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing while Allāh has placed abundant good in it”–(4:19. And the Prophet Mohammad is reported as saying “A Muslim must not hate his wife; and if he be displeased with one bad quality in her, then let him be pleased with another which is good.” 5)
It cannot honestly be denied that the world today would benefit from a massive dose of such sublime Islamic/Qur’anic doctrines.
We invite the Islamophobes –religious, secular and atheist– to detail to us what is there in Islam that you fear.
Only the occupier the usurper the oppressor the transgressor the exploiter the criminals the bigots and those dedicated to falsehood are terrified of Islam.
“They desire to put out the light of Allāh
with their mouths, and Allāh will allow
nothing save the perfection of His Light,
though the disbelievers are averse.
He it is Who sent His Messenger (Mohammad)
with guidance and the Religion of Truth (Islam),
that He may cause it to prevail over all
religions, though the polytheists are averse.”
There is no God but Allāh;
Mohammad is the Messenger of Allāh!
- Toronto Star Sunday, December 11, 2016; article “KKK keen to shake off white supremacist label” by Jay Reeves, The Associated Press, page A 4.
- Exodus 4:6-7, God tells Moses to put his hand into his bosom, When Moses removes his hand from his bosom it is leprous (meaning white) as snow.
And in Numbers 12:1, 10 Miriam, sister of Moses and Aaron, spoke against Moses because he married a woman of another nation –an Ethiopian woman, For this, God turned Miriam “leprous, white as snow.”
If Moses and Miriam were already white-skinned it would seem a moot miracle for them to be turned “white.” It would have been more credible if they were turned “black.”
For proofs that Biblical Jews were a dark-skinned people see http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/printpages/phys.html (If link does not connect please copy and paste).
- “And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your tongues and colours. Surely there are signs in this for the learned”–Qur’an 30:22); “O mankind, surely We have created you from a male and a female, and made you tribes and families that you may know each other. Surely the noblest of you with Allāh is the most dutiful of you. Surely Allāh is Knowing, Aware”–(Qur’an 49:13).
4. See also:
‘Aisha & Mohammad
(Allah) A God who hates-by Wafa Sultan
Nonie Darwish-Now They Call Me Infidel
Nonie Darwish-Cruel and Usual Punishment
Alcohol & Gambling
Ali Sina-challenges & Mohammad
An theist’s defense against Islam
Answering WikiIslam-2 questions for Muslims
Atheist-Mohammad, sun, Alexander, Qur’an stories
Atheist-Muslim debate, Is Islam peaceful
Islam-adultery & flogging
Islam-Religion of the sword
Mohammad-Jews & raiding parties
Mohammad-rapist, pedophile, looter, cripple
Qur’an-borrowed from Bible
Qur’an-comments & errors
Rev. Jerry Vines on Mohammad & Allah
Son of Hamas-(former) Israeli spy
Swami Dayananda Saraswati (on the Qur’an)
The End of faith-Sam Harris
The Trouble with Islam-Irshad Manji
Why I am not a Muslim-Ibn Warraq5. Noted in Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, Open Letters to the Bishops of Salisbury & London, p. 76.