In the name of Allāh,
the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Peace and Blessings of Allāh on Mohammad.
Allāh–the Glorious and the High,
Lord of the worlds
Mohammad–who brought the world
to our feet and eternity to our arms
AMMUNITION AGAINST MUSLIMS
(See also Critic on Mohammad’s sex life; women; Qur’an)
Whereas Mohammad put an end to child marriages 1400 years ago,1 and whereas 1960-America was yet allowing sex with 7-year-old girls AND BOYS,2 and whereas the Bible allows sex with prepubescent girls3 the Christian does not rant about these and about his Christian priests –vicars of Christ– sodomizing4 young boys, the Christian sees Mohammad’s marriage to ‘Aisha as ammunition against Muslims; he wants to know why no prophet before Mohammad ever married a young girl.
(Perhaps they never married a young girl because they were inadequate for a young girl? And according to the Gospels Jesus was never married, and was invariably in the company of twelve men? Though the Qur’an conveys that Jesus-had a wife.
And as the Critic on Mohammad’s sex life eloquently reminds us, the Prophet Mohammad had sex with ALL 9-11 of his wives on the same day. Now, that’s vigor. Eat your hearts out).
To restate. The Christian sees Mohammad’s marriage to ‘Aisha as ammunition against Muslims; he wants to know why no prophet before Mohammad ever married a young girl.
Here’s Muslim’s answer:
- Let the Christian tell you why a prophet BEFORE Mohammad had sex with his wife’s bondwoman and even impregnated her –(Genesis 16:1-4)
- Let the Christian tell you why a prophet BEFORE Mohammad married his half sister, which is a “wicked thing” –(Genesis 20:11-12; Leviticus 20:17)
- Let the Christian tell you why a prophet BEFORE Mohammad sexed with the handmaids of his wives and even built tribes from their seed–(Genesis 30:1-13);
- Let the Christian tell you why a prophet BEFORE Mohammad committed incest with his two daughters and built two nations with them–(Genesis 19:30-38);
- Let the Christian tell you why a prophet BEFORE Mohammad dallied with a man’s wife and sent the poor man to the battle-front to be killed so he could have the man’s wife all to himself–(2 Samuel 11:2-5; 14-17; 26-27. And Christians sing melodious praises to him to the extent of their lungs); and why was this prophet who came AFTER Moses not executed for adultery–(Leviticus 20:10-12; Deuteronomy 22:22)?
- Let the Christian tell you why a prophet BEFORE Mohammad had a young “virgin” keep him warm (and a matron could have given him just as enough or more heat)–(1 Kings 1:1-4)
- Let the Christian tell you why a prophet and his son BEFORE Mohammad were allowed more than a thousand wives and concubines between them (count them again and wail and gnash your teeth)–(1 Kings 11:3. 2 Chronicles 11:21. And the Christian denigrates Allāh for allowing Mohammad about fifteen wives, see footnote #1). And why were this prophet and his son who came AFTER Moses not executed for adultery–(Leviticus 20:10-12; Deuteronomy 22:22)?
- Let the Christian tell you why BEFORE Mohammad God gave to a prophet his master’s wives–(2 Sam. 12:8);
- Let the Christian tell you why BEFORE Mohammad God gave David’s wives to his neighbor to have sex with them (the Christian God not only allows adultery, the Christian God violates David’s wives because of David’s killing Uriah and his marrying Uriah’s wife; and as Christians say Jesus is God this is what Jesus did)–(2 Samuel 12: 9-11.
- Let the Christian tell you why BEFORE Mohammad, God had all males, including little boys and infants, and all matron women slaughtered and little virgin girls taken as sex slaves (and as Christian say Jesus is God, then this is what Jesus allowed and will allow to the Resurrection, as Christians say the Bible is for all time)–(Numbers chapter 31; see footnote #2).
Whereas Christians rave and rant at Mohammad; when it comes to speaking and writing about the sex-capades of the prophets they believe in Christians become dumb and illiterate. (See also Critic on Mohammad’s sex life; women; Qur’an).
Incidentally, though joseph was not a prophet some Christians believe that he was 90 (ninety) years old and Mary was 12 (twelve) when they were married. Here’s the account as noted in ‘Aisha’s marriage-9 or 19?
Mary and Joseph
The most famous marriage in Christianity is no doubt that of Mary, Jesus’ mother, with Joseph. While the following details are not in the canonical Gospels in the Bible, it appears from other early Christian writings (known as apocryphal writings) that Mary was twelve years old when the temple elders decided to find a husband for her. They selected the husband by drawing lots, and Joseph whom they chose was an elderly man, being according to some accounts ninety years old. The husband was selected and Mary was handed over to him, and she played no part in his selection. These accounts are summed up in the Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913 edition, which is available online, as follows (bolding below is mine):
- “It will not be without interest to recall here, unreliable though they are, the lengthy stories concerning St. Joseph’s marriage contained in the apocryphal writings. When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children… A year after his wife’s death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age, Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice God had made of Joseph …” (In article St.Joseph, under letter J. Link: www.newadvent.org/ cathen/08504a.htm).
Although these apocryphal accounts are not now accepted by many Christians, and the Catholic Encyclopedia says that they “are void of authority”, yet it also speaks of their influence as follows:
“they nevertheless acquired in the course of ages some popularity; in them some ecclesiastical writers sought the answer to the well-known difficulty arising from the mention in the Gospel of the Lord’s brothers; from them also popular credulity has, contrary to all probability, as well as to the tradition witnessed by old works of art, retained the belief that St. Joseph was an old man at the time of marriage with the Mother of God.”
However, these accounts are accepted by the Eastern churches. The Ukrainian Orthodoxy speaks of Joseph as follows:
“Early sources, which include apocryphal writings as well as those of early Christian fathers, say he was a widower with four sons as well as daughters when he undertook to be betrothed to the young orphan maid Mary,…Joseph did so with a great deal of misgiving because of his age…” (See this link: www.ukrainian orthodoxy.org/saints/beauty/stjoseph. html)
We give below, as Appendix, a quotation from one of these apocryphal books, The Infancy Gospel of James, describing how Mary’s husband was selected.
While the Western Christian churches may not accept these accounts as authentic, the Eastern churches in Europe do accept that Mary was 12 years old and Joseph a widower 90 years old when they married. Moreover, there is nothing in the Gospels of the New Testament to contradict these accounts, and the Gospel stories are not at all inconsistent with these ages for Mary and Joseph.
The Infancy Gospel of James
(Chapter 8 verse 2 to Chapter 9 verse 11)
“When she [Mary] turned twelve, a group of priests took counsel together, saying, ‘Look, Mary has been in the temple of the Lord twelve years. What should we do about her now, so that she does not defile the sanctuary of the Lord our God?’ And they said to the high priest, ‘You have stood at the altar of the Lord. Go in and pray about her. And if the Lord God reveals anything to you, we will do it.’ And the priest went in taking the vestment with twelve bells into the holy of holies and prayed about her. Suddenly, an angel of the Lord stood before him, saying, ‘Zachariah, Zachariah, depart from here and gather the widowers of the people and let each one carry a staff. And the one whom the Lord God points out with a sign, she will be his wife.’ So the heralds went out to the whole surrounding area of Judea and the trumpet of the Lord rang out and all the men rushed in.
Throwing down his axe, Joseph went out to meet them. And after they had gathered together with their rods, they went to the high priest. After receiving everyone’s rod, the high priest went into the temple and prayed. When he was finished with the prayer, he took the rods and went out and gave them to each man, but there was no sign among them. Finally, Joseph took his rod. Suddenly, a dove came out of the rod and stood on Joseph’s head. And the high priest said, ‘Joseph! Joseph! You have been chosen by lot to take the virgin into your own keeping.’ And Joseph replied, saying, ‘I have sons and am old, while she is young. I will not be ridiculed among the children of Israel.’ And the high priest said, ‘Joseph, fear the Lord your God and remember what God did to Dathan and Abiron and Kore, how the earth split open and swallowed them because of their rebellion. Now fear God, Joseph, so that these things do not happen in your house.’ Fearing God, Joseph took her into his own possession.”
—Translation by Shelly Matthews. For further information and other translations of this gospel, see the link: www.early christianwritings.com/infancy james.html.
1. Though the Prophet Mohammad had some “fifteen” wives; it is significant to know his reasons for his multiple marriages. Which reasons are manifold:
(i) Social–married Safiyyah, a high-born Jewess captive of war to maintain her social status.
(ii) Federal–to effect unity between tribes; one such marriage was to Hafsa; the Prophet’s marriage to ‘Aisha was three-fold: Divine revelation–(Bokhari Vol. 7, # 15; to effect unity between tribes; and to put an end to marriages with pre-teen girls (see ‘Aisha & Mohammad).
(iii) Diplomatic–accepted Mary, the Coptic, as gift from ruler of Egypt, (Solomon also engaged in diplomatic marriages: “To secure diplomatic and commercial treaties Solomon contracted marriage with various princesses”–Ency. Brit; 15th Ed; Vol. 2, p. 913).
(iv) Religious expediency–married many widows of war,
(v) Divine instructions–married Zainab as per Qur’an 33:36-37.
Muhammad Ali explains in his commentary to Qur’an 33:50 that: “regarding the Prophet’s marriages. His life as regards his marriages may be divided into four periods. Briefly these are:
(1) A celibate life up to twenty-five.
(2) A married state with one wife from 25 to 54.
(3) Several marriages from 54 to 60.
(4) No further marriage after 60.
As regards the first period, the life of a celibate youth living in a warm country till 25, the testimony of a hostile writer like Sir William Muir is that “all authorities agree in ascribing to the youth of Muhammad a modesty of deportment and purity of manners rare among the people of Mecca”. In fact, in Arabia at the time profligacy was the order of the day and it was among people who prided themselves on loose sexual relations that the Prophet led a life of transcendent purity.
Then comes the second period from 25 to 54. His first marriage was contracted while he was twenty-five years of age, and the widow Khadsjah whom he married was forty years old, i.e., fifteen years his senior. It was with her, and her alone, that he passed all the years of his youth and manhood until she died three years before the Hijrah, when he was already an old man of fifty. This circumstance alone is sufficient to give the lie to those carpers who call him a voluptuary. After her death, while still at Makkah, he married Saudah, a widow of advanced age. He also married ‘A’ishah, his only virgin wife, while still at Makkah, but her marriage was consummated five years afterwards in the 2nd year of the Hijrah.
Then followed the flight to Madinah, and subsequent to the Flight he had to fight many battles with his enemies, the Quraish, or such tribes as sided with the Quraish. The result of these battles was a great discrepancy between the number of males and females, and as his favourite followers fell in the field of battle fighting with his enemies, the care of their families devolved upon the Prophet and his surviving companions. In the battle of Badr fell Khunais, son of Hudhafah, and the faithful ‘Umar’s daughter Hafsah was left a widow. ‘Umar offered her to ‘Uthman and Abu Bakr in turn, and she was at last married by the Holy Prophet in the third year of the Hijrah. ‘Abd Allah, son of Jahsh, fell a martyr at U√ud, and his widow Zainab, daughter of Khuzaimah, was taken in marriage by the Prophet in the same year. In the next year Abu Salamah died, and his widow, Umm Salamah, was taken to wife by the Prophet. The events are narrated in the last section, leading to Zainab’s divorce by Zaid; the Prophet married her in the fifth year of the Hijrah under circumstances already narrated. Umm Habibah was one of his devoted followers who fled to Abyssinia with her husband, ‘Ubaid Allah, who there became a Christian, and when he died his widow found comfort in being taken as a wife by the Holy Prophet in the seventh year of the Hijrah.
Besides these widows of his faithful followers whom it fell to his lot to take under his protection, the Prophet took three widows of his enemies in marriage, and in each case this step led to the union and pacification of a whole tribe. These three, Juwairiyah, Maimunah and Safiyyah, he married in the years six and seven of the Hijrah. Regarding one of these, it is sufficient to note that, when the Prophet took Juwairiyyah for a wife, over a hundred families of the tribe of the Bani Mustaliq, to which tribe she belonged, were at once liberated by the Muslims.
The fourth period is that when war came to an end; a reference to this is contained in v. 52: “It is not allowed to thee to take wives after this”.
Thus it will be seen that all the marriages of the Prophet were due either to feelings of compassion for the widows of his faithful followers or to put a stop to bloodshed and ensure union with some tribe. Compare also 4:3, where it is shown that the permission for polygamy was given under similar circumstances; in fact, many of the companions had to follow the example of the Prophet.”
Regarding the critics so-called “scandal” see Zainab scandal and Hafsa scandal.
For the critic’s charge that Mohammad was a “child molester” see ‘Aisha & Mohammad.
Mohammad-rapist, pedophile, looter, cripple.
2. As noted on https://discover-the-truth.com/2013/ 09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/
“In Medieval and early modern European societies, the age of marriage remained low, with documented cases of brides as young as seven years, although marriages were typically not consummated until the girl reached puberty (Bullough 2004). Shakespeare’s Juliet was just 13, and there is no hint in the play that this was considered to be exceptional. The situation was similar on the other side of the Atlantic; Bullough reports the case in 1689 of a nine-year-old bride in Virginia. At the start of the nineteenth century in England, it was legal to have sex with a 10 year-old girl.” 
“In 1962, the American Law Institute recommended that the legal age of consent to sex- that is, the age below which sex is defined as statutory rape- be dropped in every state to age 10 (Katchadourian and Lund 1972: 439). In fact, until the mid 1960s, the legal age of consent in Delaware was 7 (Kling, 1965: 216). So a 50 year old man could legally have sexual intercourse with a 7 year old boy or girl.”  (See Age of sexual consent).
- “And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself”–(Deuteronomy 20:12-14).“Now therefore kill every MALE among the LITTLE ONES (of the captives), and kill EVERY WOMAN who hath known man by lying with him (to know which woman and girls were virgins Moses and/or the soldiers must have had to physically examine/finger them), but ALL THE WOMEN CHILDREN, that have not known a man by lying with him (virgin girls) KEEP ALIVE FOR YOURSELVES ….And the BOOTY, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught was 675,000 sheep, 72,000 cattle, and 61,000 asses, and of WOMEN that had not known man by lying with him (virgin girls), were 32,000. And the half, which was the portion of them that went out to war, was….16,000 persons (virgin girls. And of the congregation’s half portion of these 16.000 virgin girls, 320 were given to the Levite priests, as “the Lord commanded Moses.….the men of war had taken SPOIL (BOOTY), EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF”–(Numbers chapter 31).
(Surely, these 16,000 young “virgin” girls who were “booty’ were taken by the “warriors” not for ploughing fields. And the 320 given to the Levite priests could have hardly been for “altar”-girl service.
And as Christians say Jesus is God, then according to Christians it was Jesus who commanded that all the men and little boys and women be killed and the little virgin girls be taken as sex slaves).
That Biblical teaching allows girls who have sprouted breasts and genital hairs as being ready for sex is fortified by the Answering Islam Christian apologist and critic (on the Internet) who states:
“the Holy Bible makes a reference to the general age of a girl considered for marriage. The reference is found in a parable where God likens Israel to a baby girl whom Yahweh took in and then eventually married.” The verse in reference reads: “On the day you were born your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to make you clean, nor were you rubbed with salt or wrapped in cloths. No one looked on you with pity or had compassion enough to do any of these things for you. Rather, you were thrown out into the open field, for on the day you were born you were despised. Then I passed by and saw you kicking about in your blood, and as you lay there in your blood I said to you, ‘Live!’ I made you grow like a plant of the field. You grew up and developed and became the most beautiful of jewels. Your breasts were formed and your hair grew, you who were naked and bare. Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love, I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Sovereign LORD, and you became mine. I bathed you with water and washed the blood from you and put ointments on you. I clothed you with an embroidered dress and put leather sandals on you. I dressed you in fine linen and covered you with costly garments. I adorned you with jewelry: I put bracelets on your arms and a necklace around your neck, and I put a ring on your nose, earrings on your ears and a beautiful crown on your head. So you were adorned with gold and silver; your clothes were of fine linen and costly fabric and embroidered cloth. Your food was fine flour, honey and olive oil. You became very beautiful and rose to be a queen. And your fame spread among the nations on account of your beauty, because the splendor I had given you made your beauty perfect, declares the Sovereign LORD.” Ezekiel 16:4-14. God mentions that the young babe attained the age for lovemaking after her breasts had formed and her pubic hairs had grown, clear signs of puberty. The reason we believe that the reference is to pubic hair is because a) the hair on the head of a girl grows many years before reaching the time of puberty, and b) the connection to nakedness suggests that the exposure of her body parts needed to be covered since it was shameful for them to be exposed for all to see. In other words, there was no shame for the hair of a girl’s head to be uncovered, but exposing one’s pubic hairs would be.” Pay attention to the fact that it is only after the young girl attained maidenhood, puberty, that God passed by again and then proceeded to marry her. God’s spreading the corner of his garment and making a covenant with the young maiden refers to marriage.” “Thus, we have a biblical text establishing puberty as the minimum age for marriage.” (The Christian also notes the views of others and concludes): “In light of the foregoing we conclude that the Bible does set forth the acceptable age of marriage. Yahweh’s parable to his people presupposes their prior knowledge and acceptance of the marriageable age being set sometime after a young maiden has attained puberty. Anything before this would be viewed as abnormal and unusual.” (Color added).
The main purpose of the Christian’s moon-dancing seems to be an attempt to denigrate the Prophet Mohammad for his marriage to nine-year old ‘Aisha supposing that ‘Aisha was prepubescent when the Prophet had marital relations with her.
Firstly, a girl may develop breasts and pubic hair years before having her period. Secondly, if breasts and pubic hair are the criteria for having sex what about those women who do not develop breasts (and perhaps some women may not even have pubic hair), are these adult women not ready for marriage/sex?
According to Christians the Bible is the word of God. And according to God as He revealed in Ezekiel 16:4-14 above, and as the Christian submitted, a girl is ready for marriage when her breasts are formed and she has pubic hair which are indications of puberty.
According to news-report and other materials on the Internet an alarming number of girls in America –from those examined, 10 percent of Whites, 14 percent of Hispanics and 23 percent of Blacks– begin puberty at the age of seven (7) years, developing breasts, pubic hair and even menstruating.
Thus, according to the Christian’s God/Bible girls of about eight or nine are capable of marriage.
And as noted in ‘Aisha & Mohammad, “Al-Hassan bin Salih said “I saw a neighboress of mine who became a grandmother at the age of twenty-one” (the footnote to this narration explains that “This woman attained puberty at the age of nine and married to give birth to a daughter at ten; the daughter had the same experience”).
Obviously then, Arab and Jewish girls must have developed “breasts” and “pubic hair” and menstruating at an early age –which is in accordance with the Bible, Ezekiel 16:4-14– as the Christian points out (and also in accordance to modern reports). In fact, seems that Eastern girls also began/begin womanhood at the age of about seven (7) years as the Biblical declaration finds resonance in Hinduism which teaches that “after being seven years old, the sooner a girl is married, the better.”
4. The Internet lists names of priests guilty of sodomy. Strangely, Pope Francis said “a network of gay priests is real and the Vatican needs to “see what we can do” about the issue.” But the Bible is clear what the Vatican must do: it decrees that homosexuals are to be put to death–Leviticus 20:13) –(Pope’s quote noted in Toronto Star, Thursday, June 13, 2013, p. A1, Art. Vatican ‘gay lobby’ real, Pope admits, by Rachel Donadio).