In the name of Allāh,
the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Peace and Blessings of Allāh on Mohammad.
Allāh–the Glorious and the High,
Lord of the worlds
Mohammad–who brought the world
to our feet and eternity to our arms
JESUS–WORD OF GOD
The Gospel of John 1:1-5 states: “In the beginning there was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” (There is NO mention of the third party of the Trinity, the “Holy Ghost”).
That the Word was “with God” and the Word “was God” is the same as saying God was with God. This is senseless. The word could not be with God and yet be God.
(No wonder some Christians view Trinity as a “senseless God-dishonoring doctrine” that “could have originated only in one mind, and that the mind of Satan the Devil.”
Christians claim that “Word” in this statement of John 1:1-5 is Jesus. Apart from the fact that these are NOT the words of Jesus, NO ONE KNOWS WHO WROTE THE GOSPEL OF JOHN:
“The Gospel of John is anonymous. Traditionally, Christians have identified the author as “the Disciple whom Jesus loved” mentioned in John 21:24, who is understood to be John son of Zebedee, one of Jesus’ Twelve Apostles. These identifications, however, are rejected by many modern biblical scholars.[Notes 5] Nevertheless, the author of the fourth Gospel is sometimes called John the Evangelist, often out of convenience since the definitive name of the author is still debated.”
Such is Christianity: Christians build their belief on anonymity of authorship and crown it with Divine authority. And feed it to an uneducated world as Divine delicacy.
Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din notes:
“The term word, used in St. John, which stands for the Greek word Logos, is an in-adequate rendering. In all his writings Philo speaks of Logos,–a philosophic conception of later growth and a development of the “Idea of Plato,” in his theory of Emanation. It does not mean Word; it conveys “Thought as well as expression.” Plato, when dealing with the subject, spoke of something –as the first thing in creation that may be styled “Reason or Wisdom”– the first product of Herbert Spencer’s “First Intelligent Cause.”
Notably, Philo “lived and wrote all this one hundred years before the writers, whosoever they may be, of that Gospel.” (The Sources of Christianity, pp. 76-77).
Allāh God tells us in his Qur’an: “When the angels said: O Mary, surely Allah gives thee good news with A WORD from Him (of one) whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and the Hereafter, and of those who are drawn nigh (to Allah)”–(Qur’an 3:45).
As emphasized Jesus is “a” word, NOT “the” word, from Allāh Jesus as “word” means “promise,” as Allāh promised Mary a son–(Qur’an 3:45; Luke 1:26-32).
That Jesus is “word” of God is not unique to Jesus. There are others also who are “word” of God:
- ISHMAEL is “word” of God to Abraham. The childless Abraham wanted Eliezer to be his heir but God tells him:
“And, behold, the WORD of the Lord came unto him (Abraham), saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of tine own bowels shall be thine heir”–(Genesis 15:1-4. And Ishmael was the one who first came out of Abraham’s “bowels.” God also sent angel to Ishmael’s mother, Hagar:
“And the angel of the Lord said unto her (Hagar), Behold, thou art with child, and SHALT BEAR A SON, AND SHALT CALL HIS NAME ISHMAEL.”1
Thus, contrary to Jewish and Christian’s claim that Ishmael was of illegitimate birth, Ishmael was born through Divine decree. Comp. Qur’an 37:100-111).
- ISAAC is “word” of God. After Ishmael was born God promised to give Abraham a son of his barren wife, Sarah:
“And God said unto Abraham, as for Sarai (Sarah) thy wife…I will bless her, and give thee a son ALSO of her”–(Gen. 17:15-16. This “ALSO” shows that Ishmael was the heir in lieu of Eliezer. Compare Qur’an 37:112-113).
- JOHN THE BAPTIST is “word” of God. In answer to Zacharias’ prayer for an heir, an angel appeared to him in the temple:
“Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elizabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John”–(Luke 1:11-13. Comp. Qur’an 3:38-39; 19:1-9).
- The COMFORTER2 foretold by Jesus is a “word” of God–(John14:16; 16:13; Qur’an 61:6).
- The PROPHET “like unto me”3 foretold by Moses is a “word” of God–(Deuteronomy 18:15, 18-19).
- The SHILOH4 foretold by Jacob is a “word” of God–(Genesis 49: 10).
- The PROPHET MOHAMMAD foretold by all the prophets of the world since the world began is a “word” of God–(Acts 3:21-22; Qur’an 3:81; 26:192-197).5
In fact, whereas God sent angel with word to Mary, God actually visited Hannah and gave her children; the Bible says that after Eli blessed Elkanah and his wife so they would have children:
“And the Lord VISITED Hannah, so that she conceived, and bare three sons and two daughters”–(1 Samuel 2:20-21).
Whatever form this “visit” took, whether God actually went or just made them fruitful, there was no intermediary –no angels– between God and Hannah as there was in the case of Mary and Jesus.
Thus, contrary to Christian’s belief that Jesus being “word” places him above others, it may be advanced that the births of Hannah’s children were of a higher honor than Jesus’.
“Word” is not exclusive to Jesus/humans.
The words of Allāh are so numerous that if all the trees were pens, and the sea with seven more seas added to it were ink, to write the words of Allāh, they would all be exhausted before the words of Allah would be exhausted
- “Say: If the sea were ink for the WORDS of my Lord, the sea would surely be exhausted before the WORDS of my Lord were exhausted, though We brought the like of it to add (thereto);” “And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea with seven more seas added to it (were ink), the WORDS of Allāh would not be exhausted. Surely Allāh is Mighty, Wise”–(Qur’an 18:109; 31:27).
- “And there is none to change the WORDS of Allāh”–(Qur’an 6:34).
- “There is no changing the WORDS of Allāh”–(Qur’an 10:64).
- “And Mary, the daughter of Amran, who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into him of Our inspiration, and she accepted the truth of the WORDS of her Lord and His Books, and she was of the obedient ones”–(Qur’an 66:12).
Thus everything created must be a “word” of Allāh; the Bible also teaches this where God decreed creation by saying “Let there be…”–(Gen. 1:3-25).
Jesus made it clear he is not God: “Why callest thou me good? there is NONE good but one, that is GOD”–(Matthew19:17; Mark 10:18).
Jesus not only denies he is God, he denies he is good.
If Jesus is God:
- God is sitting on his right hand–(Mark 16:19).
- God ascended to himself–(John 20:17).
- God led himself to be tempted by the devil–(Matthew 4:1).
- God sent himself to Jews–(John 6:38; 17:3).
- God would have known the day and hour of future events–(Mark 13:32).
- God is made into a “curse”–(Galatians 3:13; Deuteronomy 21:23).
- God prayed to himself; “forsaken,” thanked, heard and worshipped himself–(Matthew 26:39; 27: 46; Luke 10:21; John 11:41; 4:22. Whereas Jesus prayed to and worshipped God, Christians pray to and worship Jesus.
If Jesus is son of God because he is termed “word” of God, as one Christian asserts, then even a baboon is “son of God.”
Even if Jesus was the only “word” from Allāh God, yet his would not make Jesus Divine or vicarious atoner.
Jesus unequivocally and vociferously proclaimed in Mark 12:29 “Hear, O Israel; The Lord OUR God is ONE LORD” (that God is HIS God also) and he declared that GOD sent him; and that he only does what GOD bids him. And he stated unambiguously, categorically and emphatically that GOD sent him only for Jews, that he prayed only for them, and he regarded non-Jews as “dogs” and “swine” (which includes you unless you are Jewish) and that he preached in parables to keep these human “dogs” and ‘”swine” out of heaven; and taught that heaven lies in observing the Mosaic Law until the arrival of the Comforter who will then guide them into “all truth” and will “abide for ever.”
But Christians plant God into the belly of a woman He created, feeding on her blood for nine months growing from “leech-like” to babe-hood then they drew God out the woman’s vagina and slapped Him on the backside to make certain He is alive and can cry and pinned Him in diapers; they had God suck the woman’s “paps” and circumcised His foreskin and had Him urinate and defecate and in need to be cleaned. (Astaghferullah!)
Christians have God commit the injustices of loading Adam’s sin onto billions of innocent, helpless and morally and mentally non-competent babies; and make God complicit in the murder of the innocent Jesus.
As noted, Jesus says that the Comforter will give “all truth” and will “abide for ever.” Thus, being devoid of “all truth,” the BIBLE IS OBSOLETE. And his not giving “all truth” and not abiding “for ever” JESUS IS REDUNDANT. NO ONE NEEDS JESUS. IT IS THE COMFORTER WHO IS NEEDED. And this Comforter is none other but PROPHET MOHAMMAD.
Now that Jesus’ prophecy is fulfilled in the Comforter Mohammad-no man cometh to God but by MOHAMMAD.
(For the discussion on the divinity of Jesus see Christians of Najran & Prophet Mohammad).
- “And the angel of the Lord found her….And he said, Hagar, Sarai’s maid, whence camest thou?…And the angel of the Lord said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude. And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and SHALT BEAR A SON, AND SHALT CALL HIS NAME ISHMAEL”–(Genesis 16:7-12).(See Ishmael and Paul).
- The Prophet Mohammad is the Comforter foretold by Jesus (See Jesus-Comforter).
- The Prophet Mohammad is the prophet like Moses (See Jesus-like Moses).
- The Prophet Mohammad is the Shiloh (See Mohammad-and Moulood).
- Jesus could not be the fulfillment of this prophecy; Jesus foretold the coming of another Comforter after him who will guide into “all truth”–John14:16; 16:13. The Holy Ghost is not the Comforter, the Holy Ghost was before, during, and after Jesus and there is no evidence of even a scrap of “all truth” that the Comforter is to bring. In fact, Christians do not even know what gender the Holy Ghost is:
“The Holy Spirit, in all the Christian literature of diverse languages, has not a fixed gender. He, she, it, are all commonly used as the personal pronouns for the Holy Ghost” –Prof. ‘Abdul-Ahad Dawud (“the former Reverend David Benjamin Keldani, B.D., a Roman Catholic priest of the Uniate-Chaldean sect”), Muhammad in the Bible, p. 190 f/n.